Citroën 2CV 602cm3 possible?

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Jean Christophe 2cv
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Citroën 2CV 602cm3 possible?

by Jean Christophe 2cv » 10/06/04, 15:13

hello here I am on board (for now on paper) in the desire to realize the PMC Pantone

I am a 32-year-old architect and I would like to seriously start building the PMC PANTONE on a 2hp 602 cc engine. (he is waiting for me in my bet)

Being passionate about this legendary car and having created 2 2cv clubs for 10 years, I thought it would be interesting to try this challenge (which is one for me) on this small 602 cc engine. mechanics is not a problem.

What has been tried on this engine before? do you know who would have realized the PMC on a 602?

Many questions arise for a neophyte like me.

my questions are certainly stupid but who can light my lantern or my bingo fuel? : Unsure:

the first being: is this easily achievable on this engine?
won't the reactor overheat?
the carburetor playing are role on the air / fuel mixture, should we keep the PMC air and fuel valve?
the more you accelerate, the more the mixture must be rich, how to manage this mixture due to acceleration? or is the mixture adjusted at the start enough for the engine acceleration?

thank you for taking your time for newbies like me

Jean Christophe
0 x
© Your Yours ©
Jean-Christophe
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/06/04, 21:36

I seriously think that in a first time a "water doping" is necessary to start.

I advise you to take inspiration from the Renault Express on this page:
http://membres.lycos.fr/quanthomme/pantone.../FrancePMC5.htm
0 x
Jean Christophe 2cv
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Jean Christophe 2cv » 11/06/04, 09:47

Thank you for your reply.

Yes I think to start with a GEET system.
But before I get started I take as much info as possible to achieve something clean which I know will be changed in all ways so it is best to leave with something neat for future changes ...

a question: is this water doping system sufficient to operate a motor of this power? (602 cm3 2hp engine which is a flat air cooled grinder) or it is necessary to keep a double carburetion (origin + GEET).

Besides, does the reactor have a size depending on the power of the engine? if yes what seems logical to me, who can explain to me how to size my elements? is there an "abacus" depending on the power?

my wish would be to realize a non engine which could be assembled on one of my deuches not only static ...

thank you all for trying these things to advance our planet in the true sense!

© Deuchement Your ©
Jean Christophe
0 x
© Your Yours ©

Jean-Christophe
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 11/06/04, 19:13

For the abacuses allowing to dimension, I think that it is not gained to find some. But go to the sites of other people who have pantonized cars (especially the Renault express, its reactor will be more than enough for a deuche I think).

In the worst case, think big and oversize without regret. You will not use your Pantone at its maximum speed and worse.

Good luck and keep us updated.
0 x
Jean Christophe 2cv
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Jean Christophe 2cv » 17/06/04, 17:29

Thanks for your answer Rulian B)

I found an abacus in XLS format and table in which I found someone who retrofitted an engine of Fiat 126 of 600cm3 therefore pile hair for my engine of deuch ...

to be continued

JC

© deeply yours ©
0 x
© Your Yours ©

Jean-Christophe
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 18/06/04, 00:48

It seems ideal indeed.

To be sure, see the results it announces.
If he talks about a loss of "gouache" after retrofitting, then increases the size
of his Pantone of 10 or 20%.

It was just advice ... but I never tinkered with Pantone. A day will come...
0 x
lapi
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by lapi » 18/06/04, 16:27

Hello
1 new pti in the world of geet7ters
I only wanted to say that the info you found
for a fiat are pendulum data
so the odds are not reliable at the moment
you should stick to a model that is present
with an iron bar 305 long and 14mm in diameter
a+
0 x
Pope
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Pope » 20/06/04, 10:11

Hello everybody

Here is a subject which seems to interest the small world of the 2cv. Lapi, which I find on this forum, a little thanks to him by the way, sharpened our interest by posting a message on www.e-2cv.com. This somewhat laconic message for our taste was that he had mounted a pantone (for test) on a 2cv engine.
This message led many of us on the sites devoted to this subject and we are some of us wanting to make a reactor usable on a daily basis for this engine.
But the main question I ask myself is about the composition of a pantone's gas, and about the releases it emits. Everything I have read on this subject (essentially on Quant'homme) speaks of a very significant reduction in discharges but also of a composition of gas not really known and of a "divine" operating principle (I exaggerate voluntarily).
I am therefore curious about your comments on this subject but also of a link which could give me more details.
For the deuchistes, as I already specified on the forum from e-2cv.com, I'm ready to open a pantone-specific discussion area so that we can work together on our tests and ideas.

Pope
webmaster of e-2cv.com
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/06/04, 13:16

ps: to the oblivion the commuters also !!

we have no time to lose with that, it is not because Tournesol used it that it substituted its scientific calculations ...
Last edited by Christophe the 18 / 11 / 14, 14: 02, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/06/04, 13:18

Hi there Daddy! Welcome to econology!

I would like to scientificize your experiment a little ... First, forget the divine messages and other unexplained phenomenon (everything is scientifically explicable in the pantone) .... then:

http://www.e-2cv.com/html/modules/newbb ... 58&forum=2

Be careful what is said on this forum 1st post is FALSE !!!! completely FALSE !!!

Reality :

Doping with water will bring you 20 to 30% of consumption in maximum consumption but it is especially at the level of pollution that this is impressive: the water will promote combustion to such an extent that your 2cv of 30 years will have the same result (less heavy metals !!) than the last catalyzed vehicles! For proof, the famous Renault Express of 1986 no longer had any odor at the exhaust ... and this with a simple doping with water .... yet we continue to catalyze our vehicles ... at what price ???

I advise to put a link on your site towards the page of my study and my experimentation zx (it is diesel but the principle is the same):

https://www.econologie.com/rapport-d-ing ... es-93.html

https://www.econologie.com/citroen-zx-td ... es-70.html

Keep us informed of progress!
Last edited by Christophe the 18 / 11 / 14, 14: 03, 3 edited once.
0 x