Chevrolet Tahoe, V8 ...

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 03/02/06, 22:53

nofy wrote:Good evening everyone,

Lau said:
click browse / you are looking for your photo in JPEG format (required) and you have open / click to host / copied pasted thumbnail on forum

I managed to host and copy without problems, but what do I do next? I can't stick it in my text ..... and yes, I'm really heavy, but I promise you that once I understand, it's for life ....
Nofy (dream)
Hi Nofy,

To display a photo, you must click on the image tag (the button marked "Img" above the writing window), copy the link of your photo just behind (without space) and click on it to close it ...

It will give you something of style [img) address-of-my-photo-on-the-net (/ img) but without the ")" and "(" that I put just so you can see what it looks like ...

And when you post your message, you will have a nice photo displayed ... : Wink:

All tags work the same way, whether it is to italicize (i), bold (b), to underline (u), to quote (Quote), to display a link (url), etc ... :P
0 x
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 06/02/06, 21:47

Hi,
This little post only to see if I can transmit an image and to explain the position of the reactor ...

[Img]
Nofy (dream)
[/ Img]
0 x
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 06/02/06, 21:48

Good and well it does not work yet, I hope that the Pantone will not ^ the same !!!
Lumberjack, I send you an MP
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 07/02/06, 06:36

Hello
I copy and paste the last link on imageschak.us once my image is hosted with them.
I paste the link here I highlight it by selecting it and I click on the image tag. And voila. I am not trying to rename the image since no one except me can see the link. I hope you understand.
Me what annoys me is to no longer receive emails for tracking posts : Cry:
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 07/02/06, 16:56

Yes, it's true ! you must register for a permanent duration of the photos on image dream
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Still my image problem ....

by nofy » 08/02/06, 20:58

Good evening everyone,
Thank you for all your advice, but for me, if I am not told exactly how I should do with words that I understand, well it's really Chinese your thing ... It starts to do off topic, then if someone one can send me an explanatory PM, like a baby, I'm interested ...
I'm tired of being so stupid !! ...
Nofy (who no longer dreams)
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Still my image problem ....

by Woodcutter » 09/02/06, 01:16

nofy wrote:Good evening everyone,
Thank you for all your advice, but for me, if I am not told exactly how I should do with words that I understand, well it's really Chinese your thing ... It starts to do off topic, then if someone one can send me an explanatory PM, like a baby, I'm interested ...
I'm tired of being so stupid !! ...
Nofy (who no longer dreams)
Hi Nofy.
You did not even read my response by MP to your request (by MP too ...) :|

Start there first, and I'll try to explain it to you differently if it's not good ... : Wink:
0 x
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

For Bucheron

by nofy » 09/02/06, 21:47

Good evening Bucheron,
I assure you that I did not receive any MP from you, or else I passed by, because I transfer all the e-mails that I do not know ... I am sorry if it is the case , and beg you to send me again.
Nofy (dream)
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 10/02/06, 00:55

Excuse me if I am wrong, but I wonder if you understand ...
You read the PM, by clicking on "Private Messages (0)", under the banner. You can have it, even if it displays (0).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/02/06, 16:49

gegyx wrote:Excuse me if I am wrong, but I wonder if you understand ...
You read the PM, by clicking on "Private Messages (0)", under the banner. You can have it, even if it displays (0).

Exactly it's a nasty nasty bug that I can't get rid of. Sometimes at home it marks 1 even if I have 3 or 4 ... But in any case I still have it (I think ) a popup that appears when I have a new message ....
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"