It moves in the Loire :)

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
fireaero
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by fireaero » 02/09/05, 22:46

Hi, so this 205 is where?
0 x
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher

by camel1 » 03/09/05, 15:35

>> Hi, so where is this 205?

Hi everybody !

And well, it's a serious step forward, since I finish tomorrow the assembly of the new mill reactor, all stainless steel, 4 100 rods 14 diameter mm, and instantaneous steam generator. The first tests should logically follow in the wake, next week!

Here you are!

See you !

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
Other

by Other » 03/09/05, 16:03

Hello, Camel1
put a thermometer on the steam outlet of the reactor, it would be interesting to know the exit temperature. (it's the den to know if it works)
I hope you'll find enough heat to heat 4 reactors
j, have no rest with a big rod reactor of 19mm on a diesel of 3 liters. keep us abreast of results.
Another little thing you push the cars at full power for 2 or 3 minutes, once the temperature mounted you can ride normally and it works, it remains stable.
Andre
0 x
camel1

by camel1 » 03/09/05, 16:34

hi Andrew

As regards the reactors, they consist of four 17 x 1,6 mm tubes by 220 long, stainless steel, and the cores are 12 mm diameter by 100 mm long, also stainless steel :)

When reading one of your messages, I added the possibility to adjust the positioning of the cores without disassembly, thanks to a threaded rod of 4mm, welded on the core, with a lock nut to lock it on the cover of the mixing box. You seemed to be saying that the position of the nucleus could affect the results depending on whether we were dealing with a diesel or a gasoline, so that is expected.

For the taking of temperatures, I would have wanted to put a thermocouple towards the entrance of the tube and another towards the exit, numerous testimonies suggesting that it is necessary to obtain the greatest possible differential, which is a good track to optimize the setting ... but I have not yet found a "plan" for the thermocouple wire, and I admit I do not have a very precise idea on how to put them ...

That's it, I still enjoy reading you so much, your many contributions and your remarks show that you must have a lot of flying time on the Pantone, and that you make others enjoy it, it's cool!

Thank you again, and more!

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
gat42
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by gat42 » 07/09/05, 19:15

Hi everybody,

From the Roanne region, we (my son and I) are currently working on a "pantone" for installation on a R21 2L1D. The R21 is currently measuring average consumption without Pantone. the installation is imminent.
It is :
- fine stainless steel bulb and water volume of about 1.5L (low thermal inertia)
- heating of the air of the bulor through a steel pipe of 16mm pointed to the arc on the pot (further than the reactor)
- all stainless steel reactor (16 cm 20 tube 22 and 13cm 15mm core) placed in the exhaust pipe.
- injection into the inlet via an all-brass valve (possible adjustment and decommissioning) at the level of a machined venturi made of light alloy and fitted into the intake manifold (reduction at the venturi level from 55 to 42mm).
- "Automatic" filling of the bubbler by watertight container located higher and dip tube at the desired liquid height.
Bubbler heated by coolant in a spiral copper coil inside the bubbler.

I intend to contact the club of the inventors of Roanne to exchange as soon as we will have results.
We will try to make a file (plan, photos if the results are convincing to encourage those who hesitate)

If other pantoniseurs live in the corner (South East of Roanne) I would be happy to meet them!

See you soon, I hope.
0 x
GREGNENE
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by GREGNENE » 15/09/05, 19:54

Hello everyone I would like to pantomize my bike. B)
And if I am satisfied with the result I go to the serious thing with my Mondeo TD. :D
But to get started I wish I met people around Lyon who have an experience in the field. Thank you for your answers
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

meeting pantone

by Asgard bone tyr » 25/12/05, 15:02

I see that there are people in the Loire, I organize a pantone meeting in January and I invite you to participate :D :D
For those interested contact me as soon as possible
: Wink:
0 x
camel1

Soon new!

by camel1 » 26/01/06, 02:23

Hi gat42!

Where is your 21d?

A little UP to Asgard bones Tyr, :D it is for soon in the Loire ...
Next week, Didier come back, and we hook up the editing of the proto, there will be news here, and p'etet ben a meeting in a hat ...

A +++ everyone!
0 x
Asgard bone tyr

by Asgard bone tyr » 26/01/06, 13:44

If your news for the stainless steel, I miss a lot and also news
Tecnic control gear ?! If it tells you I'm in my workshop,
until next Wednesday.Passed this week, I have 10m argon cube
to cramer !!! : Cheesy: : Mrgreen: :P
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 26/01/06, 18:07

Bravo guys from the Loire, I'm from Puy de Dome near Issoire. : Idea:

I have a R21 nevada gasoline (1986 / engine F2N) pantonisable (370000kms), does anyone know this vehicle and if it would be easy to achieve.
I dismounted the carb, because the double body gets stuck, I'm removing the intake manifold, to access the starter that is below (mass problem). I guess the reactor has to be welded into the exhaust pipe just behind the exhaust manifold.
I know about mechanics, but I'm not a welder.
If you know that someone who has a gasoline névada and who would consider pantoniser, I'm interested to talk about it ... I'll do the welding by a "pro".

Thank you in advance. :D
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"