The ideal bubbler?

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Rantamplan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Rantamplan » 25/09/05, 12:20

Hi André,
Thank you for letting me know about your problems with overheated steam.

You're going to hear about it again but it's not the place !!

Believe me

A+
:D :D :D :D :D

Rantanplan

PS: in the exchanges above I said bullshit !!! But hey I have the right I am neophite
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 26/09/05, 05:19

Hello rantanplam
When we do experiments, and that same evening we write them on the forum, it is very likely that in 15 days following other experiences we will be forced to say contradictory things, otherwise we will write nothing more, we will perfect for a year, then we will write my optics on water doping for which is the temperature of the vapor to change since I try to operate at lower temperatures.
The biggest of my experiences was 100% panton and heavy fuel, and oil, water is very different, I would have had to experiment longer on the small engine with water, before putting this on a car.
Normally after 30 or 40 hours of walking this is enough to learn
to master and solve the problems.

Andre
0 x
krissg29
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by krissg29 » 05/10/05, 00:12

I found what I was looking for as a hypothesis above.

http://www.thermexcel.com/french/tables/vap_eau.htm

It says that water vaporizes at less than 100 ° C if the pressure is less than 1 bar.

If I don't get confused in my conversions, and André speaks well in millimeters ofwater , its 200 mm corresponds to 0.8 bar absolute and its 700 mm to 0.3 bar absolute.
At these pressures (or depressions), the water evaporates at 93 ° C and 69 ° C respectively.

This means that, if the water in the bubbler is at 90 ° C, it will only evaporate if the absolute pressure is at most from 0.7 bar.

In other words: at 0.8 bar absolute and 90 ° C temperature, the water is always liquid

I think we should control the depression over the bubbler temperature for the water is still provided evaporation. A pressure control should not be too complicated to perform but it must leave sufficient flow.
0 x
It should not be confused and ingenious engineer
Other

by Other » 05/10/05, 01:19

Hello Kriss29
For the 700 mm vacuum it is hot side and outlet of the reactor
it is the depresessoin that the engine must provide to siphon through the rod and the reactor, but at the inlet of the reactor the depression and to link with the height of water that there is in the bubbler is 150 to 200mm according to the assemblies, If it is an air bubbling, once the bubbling has started, we are sure that the depression corresponds at least to the level of the bubbling water
The flow rate is directly linked to the engine vacuum and to the rod restriction if the air gap is 1,5 mm and the rod is short, the reactor restriction will be less, but the velocity in the reactor must not be compromised with too large air gaps. Normally the level of the bubbler is the threshold for triggering the bubbler, this should not cause a lot of restriction once started. this is why I insist on the depression of the engine which must be rather important if one wants to make function a reactor, if one plants the exit simply in the collector
a petrol engine depression is at its maximum at idle and at least in pleinne load, just the opposite of what we need is the that, think a venturi which does not brake too the passage of gases while providing a good vacuum which is proportional to the passage of gases in the venturi, we have the old carburetor in the face for us show the way and how to do.
Andre
0 x
shagya
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by shagya » 04/11/05, 23:38

Hello everyone, 2 or 3 questions, for a better bubbling and especially a better standardization of those here in the bubbler, can not put several air supply pipes, well dispersed on the surface of the bubbler , say 4 or 5? Does the diameter of the tube (s) have any influence? As does the diameter of the bubbler / reactor connection pipes which is more appropriate 12 or 14mm inside?
I intend to make a cylindrical bubbler but with its conical upper part so as to concentrate the "vapor" at its top so that they are all brought there and not meet a horizontal ceiling unless the fact of having a flat surface favors the condensation of a vapor that is too humid? because it is true that in a conical form of condensation this would be very close to the outlet to the reactor.
0 x