alternating pantone and air

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Richard16
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Richard16 » 06/12/04, 23:19

Hello,
M David on the quanthomme website on his page 14 offers a rotary valve system to alternate the suction of pantone gas and the suction of air. This allows for very good suction in the reactor, hence the possibility of easily connecting a fuel to the inlet of the reactor.

I am looking for other solutions to achieve this alternation: taking up less space, more practical to make and install, ...

Mr. David speaks of an electromechanical valve. Using the example of its rotary valve rotating at 4000 rpm with 8 holes, this would correspond to a valve controlled 32 times / min or 000 times / sec!

They can also be multiplied to lower this frequency of use.
Either 260 Hz with 2 valves, etc.

I want to try.
So I call on your knowledge! : do you know such valves ?! Where to find them?

Application:
Fueling a petrol car with petrol passing only through the reactor without passing all the air necessary for combustion (less efficient according to Mr. David ??)
Then sunflower oil instead of petrol after starting and heating with petrol via the original fuel.
Then adding water spray.

Thanks for your help.
Richard
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/12/04, 21:17

I do not know exactly how to answer your question but I know that the valves having a frequency of 500 Hz and even 250hz ... are surely VERY RARE! Otherwise I moved this forum in the Experimentation section. I think it's more appropriate as a place.
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"