GV on a tractor?

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Chantrel
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

GV on a tractor?

by Chantrel » 09/01/10, 21:22

Hello everyone!

I'm about to pantoniser 120ch a tractor.
steam question, I hesitate with GV because I do not have not seen installed on heavy-duty engines!

I think the challenge is to find the place at the right temperature to install the GV for he produces too much or not enough steam ...
Hence perhaps the fixtures with bubblers?

If anyone has had experience this GV tractor, could you hand me the info and water consumption?

thank you : Cheesy:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 09/01/10, 23:53

Hello Chantrel
I'm about to pantoniser 120ch a tractor.
steam question, I hesitate with GV because I do not have not seen installed on heavy-duty engines!

I think the challenge is to find the place at the right temperature to install the GV for he produces too much or not enough steam ...
Hence perhaps the fixtures with bubblers?

If anyone has had experience this GV tractor, could you hand me the info and water consumption?

Welcome to the club. Look on the website Quanthomme, they have completed over tractor econology here on, you're full of ups and comments that allow you to make yourself at the choice of the GV and favorable locations. Do not hesitate to illustrate your project or document assembly here so we can help you more effectively. :P
A+

http://www.quanthomme.info/
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Chantrel
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Chantrel » 10/01/10, 00:14

Flytox thank you,

The site "when man" I start to know it well ...

When I said GV, oops, I meant the gvi (instantaneous steam generator) and I have not seen the installation with it on tractors but bubblers, warmed by either the liquid or échapement cooling!

To see which of the two is the + interesting, GVI or bubbler? :D
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 10/01/10, 00:29

If you want to go on the solution GVI you have the Site of Camel1 or one explains to you even how to size it for your application (passage on the modification of the merco 220D).

http://reaction.directe1.free.fr/
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

Flytox

by Flytox » 17/01/10, 13:12

You should throw you, it's not because no one has talked about GVI on a tractor that is a bad solution. With calculating Calmel1 mentioned above, you have a starting point, not to go into the total unknown.

After you have to choose if you want to clear a "new" path or try to apply "known" recipes.

A+
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

Chantrel
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Chantrel » 17/01/10, 21:38

Well, then there must be a beginning of everything! I'll test this GVI.

I had seen an article of an experimenter (or I do not know, I search) that he noticed that the moist air entering the reactor began to rotate around the rod when it is directed towards northern terrestrial pole and normally flowed towards the south pole.

On this point, if the reactor is most effective towards the North Pole, why not try to install 3 reactors star horizontally with common center for the south pole?
This would have at least an optimum reactor.

Think about it... :frown:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 17/01/10, 23:33

The magnetic alignment stories is a vast pipo IMHO. What works, works whatever the alignment and all the rain dances are you doing around ....: Mrgreen:
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

Angular stone
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Angular stone » 15/02/10, 13:56

Hello, we personally did GVI tests on a Volvo FL614 so big engine,

if you use the sizing Camel it will not walk too much because you'll end up with a short length (this is what happened to us).

We said then that it was a surface issue so we did a test with smaller diameter pipe to increase the length. It worked we managed to produce steam at the right temperature and in good proportions.

By against real test we have had an effect on production volumes of the steam trap problem that manages the flow does not provide enough and therefore not enough steam.

So we thought of installing several GVI in parallel to produce more vapor, but we have not had time to test this track.

I think the design works great on Camel de1.1 displacement diesels to 2.8 L for large displacement must be tested.

I advise you to realize your reactor for your engine and to provide a removable part as a result of this reactor to be able to test different GVI with different length and diameter.

We will make the installation of a generator with GVI but the problem is the length but we will take the test and we test several lengths

Good luck and be on the path of GVI is a good simple way to stall a bubbler
0 x
Association for the Promotion and Development of Organic Building and Energy Management
Flytox

by Flytox » 15/02/10, 23:25

Hello The Angular stone

It's interesting experiments, we will end up finding a simple formula for sizing GVI, suitable for a wider range of engines. :P
Good continuation.
A+
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

Chantrel
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Feedback on double GVI effects

by Chantrel » 21/02/10, 11:11

Hello everyone.

Here is a drawing for a tractor mount with a GVI but not like the others : Idea: .... See for yourself and tell me the positive and negative issues : Cheesy:

Here is a garden tractor carburetor, the air passes through a reverse of the normal pr that the venting is at the same depression as the GVI.

The exhaust valve mounted on the GVI settled by weight, allows the opening are approximately de1400tr / min, warming and inside the GVI pr generate steam and preheat incoming air when the exhaust gasses are hotter for reactors.
From the engine idling, the gasses pass outside the GVI now in t °.

The "double effects" of GVI:
-Produce steam on the lower part
-Réchauffer Air in the upper part
The all mélangant to the center and towards the reactors.

Thank you for your comments : Lol:

Image[/ Img]
Last edited by Chantrel the 21 / 02 / 10, 22: 02, 1 edited once.
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"