what as a rod?

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
seb88120
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

what as a rod?

by seb88120 » 31/05/06, 17:48

Hello everyone,

a rod which is in the tails of boxes is good in the reactor? it is 10 or 12 mm in diameter and 25cm long, it will surely have to be cut.
I don't know the material, but it doesn't seem to rust.
should it be fixed or should it move in the reactor?
how else to make it hold so that it is well centered?
I had thought of 2 washers but the water will no longer be able to pass.
otherwise 3 screws on each side will keep it well in the center
please
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 31/05/06, 18:51

Hello
: Idea: look at all the posts your answers are there.

@+

PS: for the stem avoid the bamboo it may burn : Mrgreen:
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 31/05/06, 21:17

zac wrote:Hello
PS: for the stem avoid the bamboo it may burn : Mrgreen:

And also the soft caramel, it may leak : Cheesy:
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: what as a rod?

by lau » 31/05/06, 23:46

seb88120 wrote:Hello everyone,

a rod which is in the tails of boxes is good in the reactor? it is 10 or 12 mm in diameter and 25cm long, it will surely have to be cut.
I don't know the material, but it doesn't seem to rust.
should it be fixed or should it move in the reactor?
how else to make it hold so that it is well centered?
I had thought of 2 washers but the water will no longer be able to pass.
otherwise 3 screws on each side will keep it well in the center
please

make 3 pts of welding in staggered rows at each end to enter it slightly in force or if you want to play it pro you put centralizers which come in pilil hair oilfuel.free.fr/divers/ch'ti%20pantone/reunion08/PICT3486. jpg
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 01/06/06, 00:56

Difficult to have 3 staggered points : Shock: :?:

(5 objects staggered, it's 4 in square and 1 in the middle, like the side 5 of a die)

Why not round the corners of the round rod to make corners?
: Mrgreen:

Recall: on this topic
https://www.econologie.com/forums/m-bailly-m ... t1808.html

there is a link to Quant'homme, and we see the shape of a tungsten rod, made in a lathe, with the centralizers at each end, in the shape of a tripod.
Last edited by gegyx the 01 / 06 / 06, 01: 20, 1 edited once.
0 x
geotrouvetout
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by geotrouvetout » 01/06/06, 01:07

Hi lau,

I put a layer after a post on the insulation of the rod relative to the tube for a possible electrification of the fluid passing through the reactor, the fact of putting 3 welding spots (metal) on the rod and pushing it in the tube (contact with the welds), it can form a deposit during use as Andre says, this does not cancel the short circuit between the rod and the tube, so would it not be advisable to '' isolate the tube stem, as well as the tube from the rest of the vehicle (exhaust and chassis).

GEO : Idea: .
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 01/06/06, 02:15

gegyx: yes indeed, I should have said rather arranged in a triangle.
On the link you refer to: http://perso.orange.fr/quanthommesuite/bat2chalut.htm
the bevelled part of the rod should be the inlet of the steam and given the layout, it is the end of the reactor ... strange? : Shock:
What are these propellers also for? a pseudo turbulator?

Geo: yes you're right but how do you do it? install bakelite or ceramic rod supports?
If you have a solution I am interested.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
geotrouvetout
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by geotrouvetout » 01/06/06, 02:34

there, I only see porcelain, ceramic or other non-conductive materials resistant to heat as well as the various connections with hoses (non-conductive too), in the reactor there are 2 flows of opposite directions, the gases exhaust (tube electrification) and the fluid in the tube (rod or rod electrification), so in this case a total isolation of the various elements constituting the reactor is required to hope for any "ionization", the key is can be there, and that would be the missing link in Pantone operation (in addition to the different diameters and lengths of the "reactor").

GEO : Idea: .
0 x
Other

by Other » 01/06/06, 05:19

Hello,
Either you are oblivious or very reckless
Use porcelain insulators in a reactor!
use small screws, or what else encrusted balls!
You do not know that the cold rod enters tight in the reactor
hot she takes a little games, after 3000km she flots
that's when the porcelain will break or the small screws
will be swallowed by diesel, Those who dismantled cylinder heads know that the piston almost crushes the scale at top dead center.
The risk is so great that this portion of the assembly must be cared for and welded meticulously (not glued)

Most stems take loose after a while,
I solved the problem either that I welded them with a smaller centralizer and three good welding points well penetrated especially on special stainless steel bizard or inconel materials.
The safe way I made an insulated rod is a stainless steel tube
press on an iron rod which is covered with teflon.
the difference does not justify this work.
On the small 125 cc assembly I put rectified steel rods
(drill rood) directly in the reactor without centering without anything
and it is with these rods that I saw the hairspring, sometimes I immobilize the rod with a spring at each end, the last one at the end becomes very hot and fragile risk of being swallowed.
When you replace the rod with balls they are simply threaded into the reactor with a spacer at each end.

When the rod is (lapped) covered with varnish or something
it's insulating. Friction is no longer done on metal, but on this insulating layer, and it is only better, the reactor works better not only with use but with time.
The more I try to rod the more I think that it is not the nature of the material which makes the difference, but the nature of its oxide,
aluminum oxide has the particularity of being made quickly and it is insulating and well encrusted, on the inconel it is very long to oxidize, and I wonder if I will succeed in oxidizing it encrusted.
or if he’s going to have to heat his ears with a blowtorch.

for Pitmix

It is easier to decrease depression when you have too much than to increase it when you do not have enough,
The way to start a reactor is to have a large depression = a large flow in the reactor, but by design if we maintain this large flow we cool it too much and it stalls, so a shoot of great depression then we drive with sufficient flow in the reactor so as not to eat all its heat that's a bit what Zac and I do in my own way forcing the whole engine to breathe only through the reactor
In a gasoline engine this is done naturally, after a good heating of the reactor I let idle or release the accelerator so pump through the reactor, then we feel the panton effect. It took me a while to understand why when I stopped at a traffic light that the engine became fierce afterwards, and that on a highway trip at steady speed that the effect was lessened after 15 km.

For Lau
The helical sheets are turbulators in front of the reactor
If you go on the other forum in the turbulator there are photos and explanation, I tried this last summer on the chevrolet a small turbulator with 6 pallets of 12,7 mm in diameter difficult to weld especially it is stainless, I made sure to put the not even that the turns that we see on the rod and in the same direction of rotation, The pitch is much too large in their case, it is counterclockwise and the pitch is the radius of the rod.
this spring i eliminated it it didnt bring me much more another test in the butter.
In the plan that I put on the photo gallery this is not tpa sla rod which is most interesting, it is the exhaust pipe and the chamber at the end of rod I did it with an added tube, the stem in reality is simply strawberry at the end, I have nothing to make a ball shape in this room. You understand more why the rod must be rather square at the end than aerodynamic, also why the end of the reactor must be in the hot part of the exhaust so posible as in your case an elbow.
Your concentric exhaust pipe has the advantage of keeping the maximum heat to the reactor no need to isolate, the outlet part of the reactor which becomes the hottest part would more have to be out of the second pass of the exhaust, normally there has a temperature rise at this location, which may transfer heat into the exhaust gases, insulation would have been preferable in this small corner. but I don't think you will make a big gain in this place.
You can go get something with a good venturi, is more depression.
The amount of water that the engine consumes is one thing, depression is another thing, the two are controlled when we have excess.

Andre
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"