Auto 34

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 08/07/07, 14:17

Hello,
jeff2410 wrote:for the exhaust outlet I am trying to make me manufacture a collector stainless steel (or iron) 4 1 with 4 integrated reactors followed by their 4 GVI (or 1 GVI common?) .As my exhaust outlets are just below of my intake entries it will be the shortest way and I will have the max of heat.
In this regard a diesel 4 cylinders (106 1,5D) it seems to me that the cylinders are walking in pairs, and when cyl1 3 2 are échappemnt the cyl4et are admission.
Would not it judiscieux to the exits to the réacteurs1et3 admission2et4 and ditto for réacteurs2et4 outputs to adm1et3?

We have almost identical engines, with very little space under the hood. It's been years 2 soon as I reflect on a heat exchanger exhaust / intake instead collectors.

Initially I intended to use the bottom of the "box" as a bubbler, which took volume and required a bypass to avoid swallowing cold water at startup. The GV makes it possible to simplify the bazaar.

It is necessary to aim rightly, because it is heavy to dismount / remount when one is not contortionist of circus. With my big fingers I rattle firmly, sometimes I can not pass both the key and the fingers that hold it!

Put a reactor by air intake seems to me a good thing. the hot gases can be plated closer to each reactor instead of dispersing a portion in the exhaust tube. When you can put a PVC exhaust downpipe, performance has taken a serious bonus! : Mrgreen:

Using an exhaust outlet to warm the next intake is attractive (1-3-4-2) but it seriously complicates the assembly and extends the air circuits. Especially since the thermal inertia of metals, the heat of the exhaust does not communicate immediately inside the reactor.

In any case you're bubbling with ideas! Do not stop in this good way. Welcome to the community...
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 08/07/07, 14:48

Hello

the idea is good it is getting closer to a mono cylinder, except that the output of the hot reactor goes in the cylinder inlet 1 with 4 and 2 with 3 and vice versa.
As mentioned above, there is a thermal lapse rate in the reactor, given the number of explosions per second
it exceeds jettisoning the cyle of thermal inertia of the metal.
a cold iron bar placed in an oven at 1500c for 15 seconds it is hardly if it changes color
and we are passing cold steam inside!

I think it would be wiser for a first fixture to make a monorator out of the comune exhaust pipe.
Sometimes it simple, requires much more reflection than to complicate and often earn very little ..
Begins with something known that works and master the consomation and ratios air / water temperature on a simple momtage ..
Now if your pleasure is research and undid going after your ideas, but it's a long and winding road, you have to have no fear of failure and start over there more than failure success .In every failure you have to learn something why not walk it as you had imagined. if not you will not advance ...

Andre
0 x
camel1

by camel1 » 08/07/07, 14:54

Hello !

Andre wrote:I think it would be wiser for a first fixture to make a monorator out of the comune exhaust pipe.
Sometimes it simple, requires much more reflection than to complicate and often earn very little ..
Begins with something known that works and master the consomation and ratios air / water temperature on a simple momtage ..

+1

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
jeff2410
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jeff2410 » 08/07/07, 15:22

Hello,
ok, as I have two cars I will listen to the voice of the sages and start with a reactor + gvi on the Xantia 1,9SD and then I will try the 4 reactors on the 106 because I am convinced that we are restrained with a single reactor .
problems:
1 - there is a turbo on the XANTIA !!! so difficulty with the pressure
2-concerning the small level tank or central heating trap :ou can we find and under what name?
is it worth it to make one? If yes, how?
while waiting for your answers
Hello!
0 x
JEFF2410
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 08/07/07, 16:10

Hello again,

jeff2410 wrote:2-concerning the small level tank or central heating trap :ou can we find and under what name?
is it worth it to make one?

This is a automatic air central heating.

I found my first at a plumber dealer.

I bought a second DIY store (bricomar ***). It depends on the arrivals, there are few individuals to buy so the radius is poorly supplied.

In 2 cases I got some for about 12 €.

The first is slightly larger, and especially has 2 screw connections (water and discharge valve 14 bar - to remove). It is convenient to connect the depression back Camel1 suggested.

The 2è is for my TD 806 1.9. As you turbo bothers me is why I preferred to initially equip the AX atmo engine.
0 x
jeff2410
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jeff2410 » 08/07/07, 20:53

thank you CRISPUS
I will see in the bricos of my region.
A+
0 x
JEFF2410
jeff2410
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jeff2410 » 13/07/07, 09:00

Hello,
I found the automatic air vent in mantis LM for € 8.
I put it in my suitcases and direction Reunion for the holidays :P
I would like to meet ZAC story to speak Pantone.
It's a safe bet that I will pantoniser a car and make new followers on my dear island.
Happy Holidays to all!!!
@+
0 x
JEFF2410