SNCF: water doping diesel locomotives

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 31/08/09, 01:04

Hello
To answer you we rot the initial post which deserves a little better
so open another post

PB2487
Maintaining the confusion, I see it rather when André quotes me on 2 subjects of 2 forums different with a somewhat wacky conclusion, say, but I'm sure he won't have a moderation problem.
Especially since it will still need, on occasion, to demonstrate what it advances, by what I feel rather the opposite side question / answer (by the way, let's be crazy, I want do your test but an ocean separates us, lol) but hey it's not the debate (for that, there is the other forum at the limit).

You would not be the first European who makes me take a ride on cars and each time I demonstrate during a full trip to full also I put the water in front of them (when I fill I especially don't want him to pay (however ridiculous for a 3 hour trip around $ 20.
Because going to the pump with a guest (so that he pays) is not in my education.
Next month one of your lecturers from the Thionville region will find out.
I am sure there are other (water doping) near you who would test you but with your reasoning as below the tests will not be good.

No need to do this kind of test, it has no value. A test at 100km / h in steady state does not demonstrate anything. In such a condition, the engine of a car develops only about 25 CV to advance once launch. If the engine is flanged by the GP system and therefore, the maximum power decreased, the average consumption decreases.
At 100km / h on roughly flat roads, my 110hp HDI consumes less than 4 liters / 100. If I clamped it down to 90hp for example, it would do the same but on average consumption would drop.
A much more comprehensive test bench or test is needed to validate performance.

I maintain that this is a far-fetched conclusion, which gives an idea of ​​your mechanical skills.

What you don't know, the more power we use the more favorable the test (in my country the speed limit is 100kmh it tolerates 110kmh 115kmh) so all my tests are done at constant speed.

But precisely, I refuse to believe in something that combines all these characteristics:
- Inventor / crook in prison unable to make his invention work,
- marginal belief,
- demagogic overtones of conspiracy, ill will and incompetence,
- completely-downright illogical non-development,
- only very subjective evidence,
- contempt for those who do not believe it,
- no explanations by science (and there are rather scientists who understand why it does not work than the reverse - MIT and mining schools)
Now the day that one of these criteria evolves, I would certainly change my opinion on the subject but will it evolve, we cannot know: there, it is a matter of belief !!!

You hang on that after that, from the start and you use a different language depending on the forum
You could also give the results of your survey on the other forum ??

Andre
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 31/08/09, 03:31

Good evening

water doping is at least reducing pollution ....

doping with PB2487 or PB2488 is an increase in pollution ....

no doubt about it, let's keep the first one and eliminate (from forum) the other !

jeff

ps: by the way, what is its geographic origin, PB2487?
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 31/08/09, 04:42

re

There are lots of controversial links hence my questions about the problem of Christophe 18.
I know it's annoying but in the meantime confusion is everywhere on the internet and I don't think I created it. The case is not easy for SNCF, I think.

annoying !!!

it's true it's annoying, when we go through your interventions here, on this forum or on another ( http://www.forumfr.com/sujet302777-sond ... a-eau.html )

to speak clearly, but it's going to be pretty vulgar: you piss us off serious!

take yourself elsewhere, or change your attitude towards forumowers

jeff
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/08/09, 08:34

Alain G wrote:pb2488

Well, you just offend everyone, but you never want to.
(...) Sorry to all, but it begins to break them royally!
: Evil: : Evil:

coucou789456 wrote:annoying !!!

(...)

to speak clearly, but it's going to be pretty vulgar: you piss us off serious!

take yourself elsewhere, or change your attitude towards forumowers

jeff

Ca + ca + ca + ... = too much! It's more of a debate there ... it's lobbyism!

: Evil: pb2488 I warned you, you did not have the right to rot this subject ... but you thought you were smarter and you did not care about my warning and by the same of my face .. .and that of other moderators.

So I'm going to delete, censor, fire everything in your message messages seems more controversial than technical ... which piss everyone off and don't get things done.

It's not censorship because you were PREVENTED. I wonder if I will also ban your account ...

You're just a little guy and you can always go and cry somewhere else ...
: Evil:
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 31/08/09, 12:25

Hello

by the way, I take my hat off to ANDRE (here) or ANDRE44 (elsewhere), I would not have had his patience and enough flexibility of mind to try to answer him kindly.
I send him my deep respect through this message

jeff
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 31/08/09, 13:54

Thank you

Christophe to take care of him, he has done enough until now, and above all do not hesitate to ban him, you have my support 100%.

Andre

How patient you are, it's amazing that you are so patient with someone who has no respect for anyone.
Unfortunately it did not work because his dice are played in advance, a sterile debate which only served to shock everyone without more.
: Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/08/09, 13:57

Alain G wrote:Thank you

Christophe to take care of him, he has done enough until now, and above all do not hesitate to ban him, you have my support 100%.

I think we have ALL been too patient with the guy!
Besides under his nickname 2487, he had already been banned (48h) ...

Alain G wrote:André,

How patient you are, it's amazing that you are so patient with someone who has no respect for anyone.

+1 and this applies to everyone else too ...

ps: the location of pb is between bordeaux and poitiers ... i can't say more ...
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 31/08/09, 15:31

Christophe wrote:I think we have ALL been too patient with the guy

He nevertheless asked a question that I find relevant, namely why the industry is not more interested in water doping.
One of the answers could be that doping with water risks ruining the sector of catalytic converters which would no longer have any reason to exist.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 31/08/09, 15:58

Except that for example on railway tractors and other vehicles of this type cathalythic pots ... There is none ...

I know a diesel mechanic at the SNCF ... When I told him to run a diesel at the HV he simply said to me: impossible, when he saw it working he said to me: you're going all peter ... Today he tells me it works but you pollute the planet seriously with your smell of barbeucue ...

So to get him to agree to throw water vapor in these engines ... Go there will be time to spend ...

The AD blue system or urea injection is generalized to depollute thermal generators that have become too polluting to be able to continue to be used ...

I have at my job two engines which would be ideal for this kind of experience ... If they were not unfortunately dedicated to the DCI of a Seveso site ... So untouchable ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/08/09, 20:25

Cuicui wrote:
Christophe wrote:I think we have ALL been too patient with the guy

He nevertheless asked a question that I find relevant, namely why the industry is not more interested in water doping.
One of the answers could be that doping with water risks ruining the sector of catalytic converters which would no longer have any reason to exist.

Exact! Problem:

a) we have already answered him again and again on this point ...
b) we don't have the exact answer: it's up to manufacturers to answer!

As the macro says: there is no pot cat on all engines (far from it) ... but it is a hypothesis concerning the auto branch ...

Macro wrote:I know a diesel mechanic at the SNCF ... When I told him to run a diesel at the HV he simply said to me: impossible, when he saw it working he said to me: you're going all peter ... Today he tells me it works but you pollute the planet seriously with your smell of barbeucue ...

So to get him to agree to throw water vapor in these engines ... Go there will be time to spend ...

It is a very good experience which shows the psychological blockages (and their possible evolutions) but I doubt that this answer (which I already made above) does not satisfy pb2488 ... :|

This is USING on his part !! :?
Last edited by Christophe the 31 / 08 / 09, 20: 28, 1 edited once.
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"