Water doping plan Beetle

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
krissg29
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by krissg29 » 05/12/04, 19:33

Hello

I did some tests today. I added a water bubbler before the carburetor. Ie water bubbler / fuel gas / reactor

I first heated the engine with the original fuel and after emptying the tank of the original fuel I went to testing.

I filled the bubbler with very hot water (she was boiling in the saucepan on the fire) and I gradually connected it to the gasoline engine fuel running at steady speed

1-connection of the bubbler without the bubbling tube: no change in engine speed or odor

2-fitting of the bubbling tube without putting it in the water: slight drop in speed due, I think, to the loss of pressure in the small holes of the bubbling tube

3-depressing the tube until it is put into water (appearance of bubbling): no changes compared to step 2

I also did a load test by 1ère clutch with the handbrake, engine running in the 3 stage config: the engine seems to give a normal power. I know it's completely pifometric as a method but it's already

A+
0 x
It should not be confused and ingenious engineer
dog head
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by dog head » 11/11/06, 12:10

Hello,

I am interested in your story but it dates from 2004 now.
Where have you been since with your cox?

I would like to mount a pantone system on mine but I do not know anything about mechanics .... not easy.

Alex
0 x