Peugeot diesel 205d, with steam generator!

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 29/05/06, 04:08

PITMIX wrote:Hi Zac thank you for your accuracy.

In my case as the water carburetor was very close to the exhaust. The size of an elbow 1 / 2. But when I touched it was cool if water was not prechaufée.
Would have required that the detente will fasses in the exhaust and asking directly with carburetor the water on the exhaust.
If your carburetor was away from the stem of the reactor.
PS: Your photo gallery is off : Shock:

hi Pitmix
I think I had you talk to an anteroom in the reactor when you walk with a carburateur.C'est to say the reactor in the exhaust carburetor spits in the reactor the antechamber is 3 inches then it happens on the rod
the hall is heated by the exhaust gas (the rest of the reactor) volume is just sufficient for the drops stretch in this depression. and heat and not available top not it vaporizes before reaching the stem.
It is not necessary to heat the water a very strong 30 has 40c is enough, whenever I wanted to heat the water, I had water problems of corruption that makes the eraser cigleur the mouth, and it's flat when you do a test of 400km and you realize that half of the route the jet was patrtailly butcher .. Now I take the temperature under the hood and it's enough (looks plan in the pictures of the MERCEDES water reactor spewed by the small carburetor ample time to take the heat in this dry bubbler)

Your problem was with a bubbler BTW since you have not had results. Could be you, you would be a bandelocké guy? Acetone magnet 0 0 0 doping the water (for magnet and acetone is minimal for me too so we take the little he has and no one counts on it.)
But you must reconaitre is perseverant ..

Andre
0 x
Luc
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Luc » 29/05/06, 12:48

hi zac

I am nothing, just student, I do not want to complicate my life to have fun, it is surely that you must have the mind clearer than me.

but if simplify life is buy a carburetor and a mock scoot valve vacuum so I'm forced to do more complicated, assembling 2 or three recovery pipes and pieces of sheet metal, lack of budget (in addition because I do not know even what it is like this you speak of, and I'm going to scatter me trying to learn about the functioning of this or that, I do not find it that easy to think of it).

but if you want to tell me exactly what might simplify, I am open to any constructive criticism.

luc

ps: it is because I said geometry that you think I'm a teacher? bah substituted form is a good approximation, is the word that came to me at the moment, sorry
0 x
zac

by zac » 29/05/06, 13:52

Hello
you know I'm Welfare beneficiaries so I done cheaper.
a mob of carb that is the waste, a scoot valve as a model of carburetor is € 25. A bubbler you think you have everything and you run 8 days by car to the pipe that goes well, actually your account and it's always more expensive!
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Luc
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Luc » 29/05/06, 14:13

hi zac

I tried to find information on the depression valves. for the operating principle, you just an extra hose to measure depression that you plug before the reactor?

in fact it is equivalent to a float chamber I did not know

luc
0 x
zac

by zac » 29/05/06, 14:33

Hello
No, there is no measure of depression, it is just an automatic "valve", you connect the vacuum control tube to the admitting. When you start it opens the water supply and when you stop the engine its cut (it avoids emptying, with a carburetor model, the tank at the stop) of course it's useless with a carb of mob in good condition.
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 29/05/06, 14:52

Andre wrote:Could be you, you would be a bandelocké guy? Acetone magnet 0 0 0 doping the water (for magnet and acetone is minimal for me too so we take the little he has and no one counts on it.)
But we must reconaitre you are perseverant ..
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Other

by Other » 29/05/06, 17:37

hello Luke
At first on my Chevrolet Van I had put the water tank in gravity and I put a vavlve direct on the resevoir back of the seat, when the engine is hot I open the valve when I stop I close the valve , and if you forget it the water reserve empties quietly on the ground. provided the carburettor is at the bottom, like the old antinoyage vehicles.
Then I instal a needle valve close to the carburetor and adjustable from the inside of the vehicle with a puller, just to try running with differrent amount of water, but in the end once the right fit found this installation is useless,
another room under the minimum and it is FUNCTIONAL!
One can start with thermostatic electric vales ect ..
it ends up being a factory that in the end does not improve much the system, the small inconveniences to cold gets quickly in order when it is hot.

Andre
0 x
Luc
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Luc » 29/05/06, 17:56

Hello everybody

we go for a carburetor, I'll try to find me a tap to depression, just I will install a valve to adjust the flow. thank you all for your explanation, I will do a topic on purpose when this is installed

luc
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/03/08, 09:28

I just transpose the Wiki page about the GVI was difficult to find on the website directly:

a) principle and advantage of the steam generator relative to the bubbler

b) design and construction of a steam generator

These 2 pages are part of a new section "doping GP water"which came from the page" Advice for water doping on a diesel from André "of the Wiki also
0 x
camel1

by camel1 » 15/03/08, 12:49

Hi Christopher!

Good work, it's true that it's more visible way ... : Cheesy:

So, I confirm on the forum what I've already told you in private, that there will be an update in a few weeks, when we have completed the series of tests / development on the bank of the SG ...

Voilou ...

A ++

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...