Peugeot 106 1,5 XAD pantonisé

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Flytox

by Flytox » 05/03/13, 22:30

Hello pyves 973, welcome.

pyves 973 wrote:Hello
I myself have a 106 diesel with the same "tud5" engine on my intermediate evolution engine, just before the first hdi assembly on this basis.
on this evolution the air box before the intake manifold (where you put your copper tubes) and the exhaust manifold we already have a tap (inlet) for the EGR valve system, I think that on this model the adaptation of the pentone is easier.
thank you for all your ideas and experience, I keep you up to date with my cogitations and experiments
cordially

Can you tell us more, put a photo or diagram of your montage or montage project? :P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
pyves 973
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by pyves 973 » 06/03/13, 12:44

Flytox wrote:Hello pyves 973, welcome.
Can you tell us more, put a photo or diagram of your montage or montage project? :P

I have not yet done mounting, I'm just looking for an idea for my engine (the same as the example but with EGR, and during my research I came across this thread. I think to use the inputs and outputs of the EGR valve (recombination on the one hand of the exhaust gases) which are on the last evolution of the original air box, to be able to mount a pantone, and used the EGR valve itself for the regulation of the exhaust in the bubbler.
I'll post pictures of the collector, and a crobar later
0 x
Dudule
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Dudule » 01/05/13, 20:01

pyves 973 wrote: I plan to use the inputs and outputs of the EGR valve

Flytox moderation: Just removed a small "quote" error.

I put the same intake manifold on my 405 D but the input of what comes from the EGR is on one end of the intake and not sure that the distribution is done correctly between the 4 cylinders.
Sorry, the car is too far to take photos.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 01/05/13, 23:47

+1; Same problem with the intake manifold of the R19 (taken on a Megane with EGR valve). The arrival is very asymmetrical / supply of the different cylinders, AMHA not to use this EGR valve arrival boss as.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132