Peugeot 106 1,5 XAD pantonisé

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
jeff2410
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jeff2410 » 16/06/08, 23:05

Flytox wrote:Hello Jeff2410
For the electrification of the steam, I didn't have time to do it, but I had thought of painting the inside of the entire intake manifold, including the duct in the cylinder head which leads to the chamber of combustion. Indeed I fear that the "benefit" of the passage on the wood which gives electric charges is annihilated by all this long course in aluminum well conductive of the intake manifold + the WITH ... :frown:

For the constant level, you will not be the first to fight ... : Mrgreen: to finally fire him.
A+

Hello Flytox
Or else find a potter and remake the ceramic collector. : Idea:
For the constant level tank I give myself a month to succeed after I will move on to something else.
A+
0 x
JEFF2410
Flytox

by Flytox » 16/06/08, 23:30

Hello jeff2410

Ceramic duct ???? You are not in the conventional! How do you fix this on the cylinder head?

A few years ago, Peugeot had cylinder heads with a ceramic insert for the exhaust pipe (505?) Between the valve and the manifold (a sort of thermal barrier). This made it possible to significantly reduce the heat transfer from the exhaust gases to the cylinder head and therefore made it possible to significantly undersize the cooling circuit. I was told that it was very fragile and that this solution was no longer used (someone to confirm?).
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
jeff2410
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jeff2410 » 24/06/08, 19:31

Flytox wrote:Ceramic duct ????
A+

Hello, it was just an idea like so many others in my little head : Lol:
my level tank is reliable and it can deliver more than a liter of water / hour.
BUT!!! : Evil:
My consumption is always 0,2l of water / 100kms
Find the intruder!
Little reminder
I did a 4 in one in the admission to get the maximum of depression
I built a second bigger and bigger GV to increase my heating surface
I changed the level tank because the other was leaking and made me believe that I was consuming more water, while I was watering the ants : Lol:
My mistake is to always go through my too small vertical GV.
So, while waiting for the holidays or I will have enough time to change it (because this car I use it every day to go to work) I will try to use only my horizontal GV
the small GV will serve me as a hot air inlet. : Cheesy:
here are your comments !!!
A+
0 x
JEFF2410
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 24/06/08, 20:37

Hi jeff,

Reading the previous page I saw that you had a 10 mm diameter inlet for air. I think your reactor is swallowing too much air and not enough steam. Alex56 flatly condemned the air intake and it only works with steam, and on a more regular basis it seems.

Good experimentation. Your results interest me. :D
0 x
jeff2410
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jeff2410 » 24/06/08, 21:14

Crispus wrote:Hi jeff,

Reading the previous page I saw that you had a 10 mm diameter inlet for air. I think your reactor is swallowing too much air and not enough steam. Alex56 flatly condemned the air intake and it only works with steam, and on a more regular basis it seems.

Hi Crispus,
thank you for the advice, i will try tomorrow by blocking my air supply.
for the results here are my latest consos
on 17/06/2008 - 855km for 37l of diesel => 4,32l / 100km
the 21 - 764km 33,23l => 4,35l / 100
my goal is to arrive at 3l :D
0 x
JEFF2410
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 24/06/08, 21:23

Hello
Crispus wrote:Hi jeff,

We have completely different designs on the air / vapor ratio that enters the reactors
What matters is the results
One day it will have to be determined whether steam without air is passed through the reactor or saturated or unsaturated humid air
hot or cold .. (case of the fogger)

A steam generator will not evaporate more water than its capacity, there is no point in flooding it.
To pass more water you need a certain ventilation in the GV
or feed it with hot water.
in my case the air circulation is quite important in the reactor. All the air that the downstream reactor also passes through the GV
At 0,5 liters my economy is weak less than 20% it is around 1 liters that I have the best results.
On the forum we sometimes have very different values ​​on water consumption, so I am becoming careful about the analysis of water consumption
Do kit sellers ever hear about water consumption? to believe that it is not important, or else radio silence the enemy listens.

Andre
0 x
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 24/06/08, 23:26

Indeed, Alex56 had to add a restriction at the outlet of its steam generator (diam 3mm?) To limit the amount of steam entering the reactor.
0 x
jeff2410
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jeff2410 » 24/06/08, 23:59

Andre wrote:Hello

We have completely different designs on the air / vapor ratio that enters the reactors
What matters is the results

A steam generator will not evaporate more water than its capacity, there is no point in flooding it.
To pass more water you need a certain ventilation in the GV
or feed it with hot water.
in my case the air circulation is quite important in the reactor. All the air that the downstream reactor also passes through the GV
At 0,5 liters my economy is weak less than 20% it is around 1 liters that I have the best results.
On the forum we sometimes have very different values ​​on water consumption, so I am becoming careful about the analysis of water consumption
Do kit sellers ever hear about water consumption? to believe that it is not important, or else radio silence the enemy listens.

Andre

hi Andrew
totally agree, what matters is the result.
Also to improve my results I am ready to explore several ways until I find and understand the why and how.
And I take my hat off to these sellers who manage to sell such expensive KITs without any guarantees that they work.
A+
0 x
JEFF2410
jeff2410
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jeff2410 » 25/06/08, 00:18

Crispus wrote:Indeed, Alex56 had to add a restriction at the outlet of its steam generator (diam 3mm?) To limit the amount of steam entering the reactor.

My small GV is already very restrained because I used as exit tube a piece of recovery pipe which connects the injection pump to the injectors 6mm ext and 2mm int it is easier to weld but to restrict it restricts : Lol:
I had not confessed all my youthful mistakes : Cheesy:
I think I do not fear much by blocking the air supply.
0 x
JEFF2410
pyves 973
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by pyves 973 » 05/03/13, 13:44

Hello
I myself have a 106 diesel with the same "tud5" engine on my intermediate evolution engine, just before the first hdi assembly on this basis.
on this evolution the air box before the intake manifold (where you put your copper tubes) and the exhaust manifold we already have a tap (inlet) for the EGR valve system, I think that on this model the adaptation of the pentone is easier.
thank you for all your ideas and experience, I keep you up to date with my cogitations and experiments
cordially
Pyves

: Idea: http://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F ... 3H0hi4JGQw : Idea:
0 x