pantone mounting on 205D

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
squade
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

pantone mounting on 205D

by squade » 18/04/08, 11:41

Hello everybody
I'm going to start mounting water doping for a 205D.

First of all I would like to know that it is the assembly towards which it I will have to orient myself? to allow to carry out tests and bring new results.

I think I have gone around the question is I see:

- assembly with reactor bubbler
- assembly with water injection in reactor
- assembly with injection of water into the reactor and recovery of exhaust gases
- assembly with vaporizer in the exhaust gases and then passage in the reactor

on the other hand I do not understand how to control the contribution of "gas / vapor" in the air intake? by depression but that it is the section of the diffuser
how to size the exhaust gas bypass?

Thank you @ +
0 x
jime
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jime » 18/04/08, 13:08

Hello,

the bubbler is more useful for long journeys because it takes longer to heat up
the problem with the bubbler is the length of the feed tubes, the bubbler must be as close as possible to the reactor

the gvi is more compact and it rises faster in temperature

the section of the diffuser is the same as the section of the tube between the reactor and the diffuser, as well as the section of the supply tube and the reactor are identical or very close

you have the camel205 1d as an example on the forum
0 x
squade
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by squade » 18/04/08, 14:54

ok so the predominant difference will be in terms of car journeys for the rise in water temperature.
I have already seen camel1 but I wanted to know if there was a more suitable editing to try to achieve it.

but on the other hand it seems to me better to recover the exhaust gases, by the bubbler or in the reactor, than just to vaporize steam in the intake. because like that we recovered a little bit of unburned and also at the level of particles.

me I would like to mount 100% oil and pantone for now I realize the preheater but I wanted to know because I read that with the oil no problem as long as the temperature is sufficient but when we cut or we start then there has deposits on reactor which eventually decrease are effective when you think.
0 x
Dudule
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Dudule » 29/07/08, 03:38

Hello,

I plan to modify my 405 soon and I am looking for a bubbler which does not require any regulation of the water flow (drip by drip). The engine takes what it needs as steam depending on the speed and restriction of air at the air filter.

I have a long space of 40cm and 15cm in diameter which can be used at the outlet of the exhaust and I think there is enough to put several reactors and a bubbler there.

For the moment I will opt for 4 reactors of 30cm and a bubbler with recovery of part of the exhaust gases in order to have the maximum heat although the calamine risks being found in the bubbler.

Father Antoine put 7 reactors on his tractor of around 3 liters, so why not put 4 on a 1,8 or 2 liter engine?
0 x