Pantone installation on toyota landcruiser 3.0 TD

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
nixdu68
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pantone installation on toyota landcruiser 3.0 TD

by nixdu68 » 24/05/08, 13:52

Hello everybody

For practical reasons I opted for this heavy and polluting vehicle, for ethical reasons I have been fueling for 4 years already with 40% rapeseed.

So here I have been testing it for a year and a half, but now I'm going to start installing a pantone on my big baby in order to further reduce the ecological impact of my vehicle on the environment.

I have no welding experience, but I'll get started.

I contacted the Quant'homme site with the people who organize the pantone mounting courses.

I am ready and I would even like to mount it alone but I do not have the technical means.

What should be checked or done before starting, I understand that it is necessary to remove the EGR valve. I'll get down to it.
0 x
No one knows what they can do before they try
fwdmaniak
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Pantone installation on toyota landcruiser 3.0 TD

by fwdmaniak » 15/06/08, 17:19

nixdu68 wrote:Hello everybody

For practical reasons I opted for this heavy and polluting vehicle, for ethical reasons I have been fueling for 4 years already with 40% rapeseed.

So here I have been testing it for a year and a half, but now I'm going to start installing a pantone on my big baby in order to further reduce the ecological impact of my vehicle on the environment.

I have no welding experience, but I'll get started.

I contacted the Quant'homme site with the people who organize the pantone mounting courses.

I am ready and I would even like to mount it alone but I do not have the technical means.

What should be checked or done before starting, I understand that it is necessary to remove the EGR valve. I'll get down to it.

Hi ... I tried to understand this 'Pantone' system, but I have a problem with the air intake ... this pipe that plunges into the bubbler ... what happens if the vhc finds itself in an inclined position ??? ... I am looking for my side ... keep me informed of your work .... I would like to make this assembly on a Suz, but to make 4x4 ..... I know it's not very green, but I'm a fan of the walk in the woods .... I just want to amander a little ... thank you, Patrick..bye
0 x
always looking to combine 4x4 and ecology ....

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"