Doping on a Peugeot van

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 20/02/06, 20:19

Wow : Shock: it almost got hot.
Okay, let's not be angry.
I too had a hard time understanding but after all where is the problem. Should not be taken seriously. Here I am trying to have a good time. It is a hobby and not a constraint. We get pissed off enough every day at work to also take the torgniolles by turning on the computer. It is true that Gegyx does not have very nice prose. But I ended up telling myself that this is how to express yourself.
Good otherwise Bolt you would not have images of your installation history to revive the subject?
0 x
Other

by Other » 21/02/06, 03:11

Hello, bolt

For a diesel engine that goes up to 900c never seen that, not even on a gasoline engine that forces at the end,
On my air-cooled engine airplane, full power, hanging up after the propeller up to 6000 feet without releasing it, I can't manage to exceed 710c, even if I depleted it (not going up I don't dye swallow a valve) reach 780 c is a maximum
and be assured that it forces at the end, it drinks at this speed more than 30 liters per hour,
I listened to the video it's from a journalist's novel with its decomposition of water and its vapor ect.
Now the 22
21 liters for a 95 hp diesel is quite high or it is backed up very hard.
say it develops 125 hp i don't know he made to say that
this take a bench to assert this
fall to 5 liters in the same conditions or it drank 21 liters? in terms of water consumption 5 liters per hour it is feasible on a diesel it is able to swallow, but each time I force the note, consumption has done the opposite. and the engine spits black mottons from the exhaust, I have the impression that I am doing a carpet cleaning with steam.
Another thing that bothers me, when I succeed something and I have to redo it on another vehicle, I copy what works while improving it.
Why on his other tractor does he make it a single reactor? if 7 it worked at most? I speak maybe through my hat, it is only figures which are reported to us here and there, I do not want to express myself on we say, the only things I know is what I tried and I'm still capping below 30%. I'm waiting for someone to tell me it's 40% or 50% on a car, to find out what I haven't done or try.
What bothers me is that everyone has the 22 tractor in the crosshairs, and yet there are so many others who have made montages,
or on the 22nd he puts oxygenated water in his bubbler.
Without counting that it blocks its 30% air intake

For pitmix consumption you only measure on the open road with and without pants, in town you take it as it comes it can't be worse, but it's too variable

For Asgard
On the Mercedes vielle generation 300 TD 5 cylinders 3 liters
dan smon best before panton I did 8,9 liter at 100km at 100kmh
With the pants I succeeded in my best at 6,5 liters per 100km
driving slightly faster 110kmh (need for heat)
What bothers me is that these figures are not constant from one trip to the next, whereas before pants it was almost always the same.
For the chevrolet essence I just made some modifications
the figures change and we are in winter, I will give you the best ...

Andre
0 x
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bolt » 23/02/06, 00:52

Good evening

I measured the exhaust temperatures to get an idea:

poorly heated water (30 ° C) (direct bi-pass in ech) (weak wind at 5 h):
between samples and reactor: 745 ° C, after the reactor: 648 ° C
fully in 4th after several minutes, tops out at 90 km / h

water heated to 86 ° C (wind at 11 a.m.): 787 ° C, after the reactor: 694 ° C
tops out at 100 km / h

probe tests in boiling water: that with reactor: 97.2 ° C
that after reactor: 98,2 ° C

in the heated oil: that with r. : 261 ° C
the one after. : 265 ° C

at 100 ° C the probes mark 1,8 to 2.8 ° C less than reality
around 265 ° C the gap increases between the 2 probes, but I have no benchmark compared to reality
are 787 ° C a few degrees below reality ?, I don't know

that's still tested, the temperatures are equal, but at full load

bolt
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 23/02/06, 12:01

We agree for the exhaust temperature but in the video he talks about the reactor temperature. They should talk about the temperature of the reactor tube inside the exhaust and not the reactor outlet.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 23/02/06, 13:29

Andre wrote:or on the 22nd he puts oxygenated water in his bubbler

: Cheesy: it will be necessary to carry out anti-doping tests for the tests !!!

Andre wrote:What bothers me is that these figures are not constant from one trip to the next, whereas before pants it was almost always the same.
For the chevrolet essence I just made some modifications
the figures change and we are in winter, I will give you the best ...

Hence the interest of a test route before and after pantone.
The other day I refueled at the 223rd km, I had done a lot of idling at a standstill, start-ups, short trips and 100km of national. I consumed 1,85l. / 100km of more that the savings I make with the pantone on the test course.
André you also said that your results are better on long journeys (400km) than on shorter journeys (200km).
Certainly there are things that escape me, there must be an exponential ionization in the reactor as we burn fuel without stopping! : Shock:
Besides, how could you make 400 terminals without stopping knowing that you do not have an automatic filler?
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 23/02/06, 14:58

And with a bubbler of 5L which contains 4l of water it is possible right?
With his water carburetor André had behind his driver's seat a 20L water sprayer that leaves time to even come. : Cheesy:
0 x
Other

by Other » 23/02/06, 17:26

Hello lau

On diesel the water reserve and small, when I speak of 400km it includes short stops (highway rest area) without stopping the engine just to check the water level, add more, see that nothing is blocked ect .. on the 400 km there is a stop just for a short shop visit of the tourist place you have to enhance the trip!
What to do the difference between starting the engine completely cold. and roll hot
But you are going to have the same surprises me the constancy or the repetition of the consumption, it is the above that I work
You will understand why before making a public demonstration you must be sure that it works suddenly!
and especially to know why it does not work.
For the cooling of the tube, it is negligible what is needed what it does not overheat, just remove the insulation with the ventilation of the motor is sufficient
As for the bubbler tube it is the opposite it must be well insulated even the bubbler, the temperature in this tube is around 80c more or less it does not change much on the progress of the reactor, when you disassemble this tube just after a trip it must be dry in this conduit (no drops of water)
For the reactor outlet the temperature should not come too hot
How much do you pay for your water consumption?
Even by reducing the entry it does not drastically reduce consumption, as I expected I can not get below 0,5 liters an hour,

For bolt
I'm surprised that your diesel rises so high in exhaust gas temperature, what are you measuring with? a thermocouple K in the manifold outlet gases? on the Mercedes turbo after the turbo to go up to 550c I have to beat it not a little
Your other figures after the reactor or the reactors, are completely different from mine, after the reactor it passes water well it goes down to 270c, it eats 50% of the temperature before the reactor.
The engines must be direct injection engines without chamber or heating plug, cast iron cylinder head,
Normally you should have a good performance with a reactor
(this must take good sodium exhaust valves to endure such a temperature) especially that it must be even hotter at the outlet of the valve, the cylinder head duct cooled.
These high temperatures on a Lycoming petrol engine I can reach them only when I overly deplete the mixture, and the risk is very great that the valve stem becomes thin, burns, it makes a washer which falls into the engine in a noise of junk and big heartbeats for the pilot ..

Andre
0 x
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bolt » 23/02/06, 23:10

Good evening

I redid the exhaust temperature test by reversing my 2 probes:
I was a little more loaded: 800 kg
outside temperature 2 ° C, (yesterday: 5 or 6)
before reactor: 784 ° C
after reactor: 684 ° C
bubbler at 84 ° C
speed tops out at 98 km / h

yesterday with steam difference between the 2 probes: 93 ° C
today: 100 ° C
the average difference is therefore: 96.5 ° C

For André
the gas velocity ech. is so fast:
how do you explain the big difference you have?

me, I took 10 cm before the reactor, and 5 cm for the psea probe after

bolt
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 24/02/06, 00:06

It can be a good way to see the difference between a reactor that works and one that does not ... : Lol:
0 x
Other

by Other » 24/02/06, 00:53

Hello bolt
it's even more marked on a small experimental 125cc engine at the end on the muffler I can hold it by hand
it's a bit limited but you manage to tighten it without burning yourself
it must be said that there is a long exchanger after the reactor and that the reactor is a 12,7 mm rod with no clearances of less than 1mm
that the exhaust passage is tight around the reactor 1 inch pipe pipe so the heat does not dissipate it enters the reactor,
when it’s very hot it’s more than half of the spring, when it’s less hot it absorbs less it’s over half
For the car it is slightly above half depending on the amount of water passing through the reactor.
On diesel the paint at the outlet of the reactor remains on the pipe
and this is very ordinary red oxide paint, the reactor has a 19mm rod and I have an important restriction in the exhaust created voluntarily to have more heat,
I would like to have an engine that heats up like the tiend, that would solve many problems for me on diesel.
I just corrected. your tractor drawing made me wander it is a peugeot diesel your test ...

Small note
Each time I made the reactor eat steam at more than 100c this makes a slight difference between the exhaust temperature entering the reactor and leaving it, to have a significant drop in temperature we must make the reactor swallow steam below 100c of the microdrops, the reactor outlet temperature even has a slight tendency to be hotter with the microdrops than with just air (empty bubbler)

Andre
0 x