Doping 2,8l JTD 2005 127 cv

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
chris59
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by chris59 » 10/11/12, 13:25

Hello

code: Select all

Citation:
La section totale de passage pour l'air fait combien ? AMHA le mousseur en série avec ta grille ne sert à rien sinon à freiner un peu plus l'air.

le tube fait 23 mm de diamètre intérieur .

L'idée c'était d'avoir la section de passage à l'endroit le plus "étranglé". Par exemple 10 trous de 1.5 mm à l'extrémité du tube plongeur ?

I understood I made too many holes, I blew in with my mouth its brake not much I got it right I did it again with 10 holes of 1.5 to see.

In fact on the bubbler why its bubbles in the water? it is because there is a depression at the level of the smoke exits!

Have a good day
0 x
Vive econologic
Flytox

by Flytox » 10/11/12, 21:24

AMHA there must be a restriction somewhere upstream so that the reactor works downstream in depression. : Idea:

You can do this restriction directly on the air inlet of the bubbler (your solution) or after the bubbler (for example if you want to add additional air before the reactor). The important thing is to know that this acts notably on the functioning of the reactor and that this restriction is good to be able to modify it whatever its location, to try different things, diameter, number of holes etc ... :P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
copra
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

pantone

by copra » 13/11/12, 21:30

Good evening
I haven't said words for a long time.

It's a hell of a job that you do hours of preparation of materials not taken at random well done.

I did a compact plan tonight on homogenization of the reactor gnv. (not necessarily to follow on small petrol)

two things animate the circuit a strong depression and have it can animate it by a pressure if have used an exhaust gas it is necessary that generator can absorb a variation of pressure and work in a constant way on different range of 500 has 3000trs / mins up to 2 bars.

inlet nozzle before turbo. (if turbo)

the 2.8 ducato can fall 8 and 7.3 l / 100 kms

cdl

chris
0 x
economiecologiequitable
Flytox

Re: Gillier pantone

by Flytox » 14/11/12, 21:07

Hello copra

copra wrote:I did a compact plan tonight on gnv reactor homogenization. (not necessarily to follow on small gasoline)

Not found the link you're talking about : Cry: ??
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

chris59
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

assembly 2013

by chris59 » 23/07/13, 11:23

Hello everyone

In April I tried again not very conclusive I went down to 12 l.

here are my mounted photos and after disassembly

I wonder if I should not send directly from my green pot the admission without going through the reactor which is housed in the exhaust.

For information

to test my temperature I have a small "lazer gun" the temperature of the outer wall is often at 61 ° c the water level observed after dismantling is 4 cm (I had made tests in the workshop the level was identical, that means that the float system is reliable) and my pot is 150 mm in diameter

the little I put in steel or stainless steel caused rust.

Thank you in advance for your ideas
0 x
Vive econologic
Flytox

Re: assembly 2013

by Flytox » 23/07/13, 21:56

chris59 wrote:Hello everyone
In April I tried again not very conclusive I went down to 12 l.

The development is not finished ... :|

chris59 wrote:here are my mounted photos and after disassembly

It looks like onion soup : Mrgreen: On the reactor side, is it also corroded / full of deposits?

I wonder if I should not send directly from my green pot the admission without going through the reactor which is housed in the exhaust.

Normally it works with the reactor .... but this test is also interesting.

For information
to test my temperature I have a small "lazer gun" the temperature of the outer wall is often at 61 ° c the water level observed after dismantling is 4 cm (I had made tests in the workshop the level was identical, that means that the float system is reliable) and my pot is 150 mm in diameter

61 ° seems a bit weak to be able to evaporate a minimum of fleet. Your bubbler has a good surface and is full of air under the vehicle and cools down a bit too much, with thermal insulation you can easily gain some precious degrees. :P
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

chris59
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by chris59 » 23/07/13, 22:23

good evening flytox
thanks for the quick replies.

I discussed with a friend this morning he said to me that leaving the bubbler I had wet steam, but leaving the reactor I had to have dry steam, so it would be better to go from the bubbler directly to the intake.

For the soup (rather tomato) I rolled April and I dismantled the bubbler last week, so the water has stagnated since that time.

For the reactor I blew (with my mouth) inside to see, the air comes out without restraint.

For the temperature I took with her

I do not know I lose a lot we do not see well but the bubbler is up to the height it must take all the heat of the big 2.8 l is the collector is not very far.

I will modify my bubbler to make it 100% stainless steel and do without the reactor for the next test.

Do you think the 4cm of water is good. + - ??

do you think my coolant tank is big enough to heat?

What would you put to isolate the bubbler?

Is still a very big thank you for your help.
0 x
Vive econologic
Flytox

by Flytox » 24/07/13, 21:52

chris59 wrote:I discussed with a friend this morning he said to me that leaving the bubbler I had wet steam, but leaving the reactor I had to have dry steam, so it would be better to go from the bubbler directly to the intake.

Dry steam coming out of the reactor ... maybe, how does he see your friend?

.... it must take all the heat from the big 2.8 l is the collector is not very far.

AMHA under the vehicle the air flow is violent enough to cool it down too much.

Do you think the 4cm of water is good. + - ??

If it works yes : Mrgreen: , from one config to another, depending on the aspiration etc .... you will need + or -. Not sure if this is critical. : Cry: On the other hand, too cold water chui sure that it does not work.

do you think my coolant tank is big enough to heat?

??

What would you put to isolate the bubbler?

Central heating pipe insulation “rubber” foam. It cuts, shapes and sticks well, easily supports 100 °, it's not too expensive, supports hydrocarbons and floats to a minimum.
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

chris59
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

bubbling insulation

by chris59 » 17/08/13, 21:20

Hello

I improved the tightness of my bubbler to have a better joint plan, I cut a washer of 5 mm thick and drilled 7 hole of 1.5 in the tube for the air intake.

as said before, I removed the reactor and put the bubbler live towards the intake, I followed your advice I isolated.

I did about 1500 km (to check) I consumed about 8 liters of water.

I feel like I have a little more power but I think I consumed as much diesel as without the bulldozer.

I de-welded the pot reactor and I dismantled it.

I realized that the copper pipe was broken and that there was a lot of lime inside the pipe.

Conclusion:
- I want to put my reactor back in the exhaust pipe.
- I think it would take more space in my reactor the diameter of the axis is 18 and the diameter of the tube 20, I think to put 17 see 16 and leave 20 for the tube.
-To stop breaking my copper pipe I think to put sanitary hoses.

good evening, thank you in advance.
0 x
Vive econologic
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 18/08/13, 16:29

Hello
On the diesel of the 300d 3 liter 125hp engine the water consumption is around 1,2 liters per 100km
the air gap between 1,5 to 2mm (the measurements are in inches) the length of the rod around 150mm.
Too tight it becomes clogged with too large hard water it becomes less efficient.
Walk in rain water add a little vinegar that reduces the clogging and makes the system more functional)
never had a rod so fouled with limestone even after 30 km?

When you have your complete assembly of the engine bubbler nothing easier than to make a direct test bubbler admission (attention if you have turbo engine the aluminum impeller after not drops of water nor put too much vinegar.
Directly bubbler without reactor never obtained measurable results? (maybe you will succeed? keep us posted)

Andre
0 x