Doping 508d steamed with a RETROKIT: NO RESULTS

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
fede el fada
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by fede el fada » 07/11/08, 17:49

Bonsoir

I leave this post of oblivion to give you some news, not famous ...
If necessary, I will open another post for clarity.

As I had explained, my retrokit mounted on a 2.5D sofim Trafic engine gave no results with the PVC bubbler recommended by hypnow, just like jime. However, my colleague has had excellent results with an ultrasonic fogger.

So I decided some time ago to copy this idea. I made the same bubbler as my colleague, except for a few details (so not the same ...):
-It has 2 air inlet pipes and I only one but bigger.
-It has a constant level system that does not work and therefore fills up with water with 33cl every 100kms. I have a water tank with a 12V pump + an overflow on the bubbler which returns to this tank; I operate this pump roughly every 1/4 hour for 10s (enough to reach the overflow).

At the same time as I installed the fogger, I finished my bi-fuel with recycled oil.
From the first days I noticed a consumption of water identical to that of my colleague.
As I was driving mainly in oil and because of the shape of my 2nd tank and its lack of gauge, it was difficult (but not impossible) for me to make consumption measurements. So I did not do it naively thinking that the reactor was working (well!) Since I was consuming water while before, niet.
And then I was a bit on break from all that.
Recently I decided to ride a little GO to have a clear heart.

Results:
Previously, at GO and without reactor, an average consumption of 10.9l / 100kms. Recorded over 1500kms and precisely.
Now and under the same conditions of use (mountain roads and a little road, no motorway, only the outside temperature has dropped), consumption of 11.96l / 100kms! Recorded on 120kms traveled (I know it's not much). Almost 10% more!

No need to explain my disillusionment to you.

I recontact my colleague today (it's a relationship via the internet, just to tell you that we don't communicate in all the details) and explain all that to him.
There he teaches me that his system is improved by a VSLA and a flange at the air filter outlet to force passage through the reactor.
From the air it passes through mine.
The reactor outlet hose is hot.
Water, I consume it. (I also believe that our identical water consumption is due to the fact that we have the same fogger).
But a WITH, I don't have one!
And by re-reading this post and others, I come back to this:

Andre wrote:In water doping there are 3 parts to consider
What enters the reactor (the most important) the way in that enters the intake manifold and the reactor (the least important)

The way to enter the intake manifold ... it made TILT!
It is ultimately the only thing that differs between our 2 assemblies (+ the flange on air hose).

So do you think the solution may be there?

In this case would you have a simple WITH to advise me?

Thank you in advance for your help and have a good evening (or good day for André).

Fred
Last edited by fede el fada the 20 / 11 / 08, 20: 00, 1 edited once.
0 x
TOTAL: You do not come home.
fede el fada
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by fede el fada » 11/11/08, 08:43

I put the post back on top of the pile ...
Opinions?
0 x
fede el fada
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by fede el fada » 20/11/08, 20:01

Still no one ...?
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 20/11/08, 20:46

Hello el fede fada

The way to enter the intake manifold ... it made TILT!
It is ultimately the only thing that differs between our 2 assemblies (+ the flange on air hose).

So do you think the solution may be there?

In this case would you have a simple WITH to advise me?

When you look closely, there are always plenty of differences between the montages. Sometimes a "small" change that seems completely harmless has a big influence on the result. Finding the most influential parameters is difficult, and given the immensity of the task to sweep all the possibilities ... we often rely on the "flair" of the developer ...: Mrgreen: , his experience or that of others etc ...

For AVEC, there is no model that works every time for all engines and uses. I think you are doomed to lay yours and try and compare again ....
Good tests
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 21/11/08, 02:00

Hello

Less and less time to go on the forum..

for your tests you should know how you are doing
if you go around town short commuting and frequent starting, you will have no measurable results.
quan dtu test is a trip with precise measurements, not a sum of travel and measurement in the end

Lastly I made that small journeys 5 km and less the consumption rose to more than 10 liters whereas on long journey in summer I arrive at 6 liters
However, water consumption is approximately always the same.

In your case it is difficult to compare we do not have the same type of reactor, Now I am not ready to say that we must necessarily associate WITH and water doping to have a result, I had results with a turbulator only on the Buick and on the Chevrolet I have had a turbulator for a long time I added doping to water (just do not put water and compare) on the 300D no turbulator just water doping

Consult your companion if you have the same assembly and check or is the differrence
Also check the kind of trips he makes.

Andre
0 x
fede el fada
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by fede el fada » 21/11/08, 09:57

Thank you for these answers.

In consultation with my colleague, I should get 5 AVEC on the Traffic by the end of the year.
1 at the manifold inlet plus 4 others for the cylinders.
That's what he did.

Of course the vehicles are all different.
In addition, for 2 identical vehicles, other factors come into play to make the difference: driving, types of journeys, climate ...

I am hopeful to have results and will of course keep you posted.

See you soon.
0 x
philistine
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by philistine » 22/11/13, 09:12

[quote = "el fede fada" I still hope to have results and will keep you posted of course .. [/ quote]

Without news for all these years, should we conclude that all hope is lost?

And that, in the absence of an ultrasonic mist sprayer and a gas factory (exhaust) "reactor", no one has yet thought of doing it with a windshield washer pump connected to a spray of hairspray, paint, perfume. .. Or simply spray the water with a resistance beast or other "heating cock" powered by the battery and immersed in a bowl connected to the intake?
0 x