Doping 508d steamed with a RETROKIT: NO RESULTS

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
jime
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jime » 12/04/08, 12:43

As I explained above, the soot clouds of the first km come from hammer blows that the exhaust during the assembly of the reactor, the first full-power gases cleaned the conduit.

Ya to try to hammer on an exhaust line without doping, I think there will also be a cloud reboot
0 x
jime
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jime » 12/04/08, 13:41

Regarding the location of the reactor and its recovery of heat, I noticed at the reassembly that the chance had done things well, the tube is found posed with such an angle that the exhaust gases collide with all its sound long, effectively a curvature of the collector profiles the orientation of the gases.
I noticed that when reassembling.

Here are two pictures and an explanatory crobard

hi el fede fada, i just saw your message, i'll read all this, naked : Cheesy:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 12/04/08, 14:57

Hello el fede fada
fede el fada wrote:Indeed my colleague from very good results on its R21.
He lowers his cons of 20 30% in city and highway until 40% !!!
He too does not heat the water, but he installed a ultrasonic fogger in its bubbler. Result: it sends water particles of micron 5 in the reactor.

Super this result and this assembly!, Someone else has arrived there too with the cold ultrasound instead of the GV?
It would be instructive if your colleague showed us his work ......
It does not heat the water, it is more careful, the piezo pellets of the fogger are limited in temperature (60 ° or 80 °?).

fede el fada wrote:The brass "gadget" is its overflow, it is used in theory to manage the constant level. I say in theory because he had problems with depression, which he is trying to resolve at the moment.

We do not see the picture well if it's done, but your colleague may try to put a vent on the top of the trap.
It is still necessary to bring this vent to the inlet of the reactor, to make a pressure compensation.
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
jime
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jime » 12/04/08, 21:28

Hello el fede fada

excellent the system of your friend, and his results too

As I understand you Jime!
I am in doubt, too. I drive little and it is difficult for me to make precise consumption measurements. All I've been able to measure since 3 weeks I've installed the kit is that there is no noticeable saving, I stay in the usual fluctuations.

in fact I think the results are based on the temperature of the reactor and on the fresh steam-to-air ratio that passes through it, so from one configuration to another these parameters change and the results of the same, I'm getting on my system trying to manage the water consumption of the gvi compared to the air inlet and i notice the changes on the reactor and the outlet temperature.

I stay motivated and am increasingly convinced that this is the bubbler's wrong and not the reactor.

it confirms what I think, in my case I have to master the gvi and its flow of steam
Tell us about your future results

: Arrow: New try this afternoon.

I narrowed the air intake with an 12 / 17 fiber seal on the 15 / 21 gasket of the air filter fitting I had for the 1er tests.

For a water consumption of 0,8L / h, the temperature at the reactor outlet is 80 at 90 ° in 5e full load
For a water consumption of 1,5L / h, the temperature at the reactor outlet is 90 at 98 ° in 5e full load

This morning for 1,2 water consume at 1,4l / h, I had 80 at 90 ° in 5e full charge for an 15 / 21 air filter inlet, I need to roll with 1,5L / hr rate and the 15 / 21 seal in place of the current 12 / 17 to raise the temperature.
Then I will test the consumption, I start to know a little more, it is now necessary that I measure the steam temperature out of gvi
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 13/04/08, 03:09

Hello
I approach a rating at the bottom 85km / h 81 ° at the summit 70km / h 87 ° at the bottom of the other side 80km / h 90 ° I go around a roundabout 98 ° then I rattaque the rating, again at the top 70km / h 93 °

We must pay attention to the interpretation of temperatures, there is an inertia that must be taken into account and also the flow that passes into the reactor
at first I wanted to do some control with the temperature on the flow of water / air entering the reactor, but after many surveys I found it difficult to interpret.
When the temperature rises and falls without apparent reasons, it stabilizes only after 15km on a flat highway.

You can control your consumption of water by the air intake just before the reactor, the less air you let in the more you consume water, the more air you let in the less you consume water
Your front air intake starts with a tube (nozzle) 1 / 8 is 3,2mm

Several guys who have montages seek to know on which indication to make a control ..
Temperature input, reactor output, voltage on the output duct.
no method proven with certainty.

the best gains I got in 2007 were made in the spring or fall by temperatures slightly higher than 20c
on circuits hills hills, alternating descent, it also gives the best results (I suppose that in mounted I ask for more power the system is more efficient then descents the sytéme is practically not functional, but the consumption is low ..

Andre
0 x
pombo508
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by pombo508 » 13/04/08, 09:32

hi jime and hello to all,

it becomes more and more technical all that, I almost have trouble following ... : Cheesy: I'm joking.

"quote: chatam:
Regarding this point, as it would surprise me if the soot (there is necessarily some) is burnt by a miracle, I think that the water binds the particles by condensation and these condensates are deposited in the exhaust circuit, for example in the silencer where there is a sudden expansion favoring condensation: in fact, almost all marine engines are equipped with water injection into the exhaust pipe (compulsory for safety reasons), which causes a well known condensation of soot which is deposited in particular at the level of the injection elbow, blocking it little by little, causing a drop in power if the black and hard concretions are not regularly cleaned ... to be checked therefore ... "

would anyone ever check what happens in the muffler after pantonisation?

Regarding your editing, we can say that you reach the right T ° if we refer to the experiences of the elders in the field, and what surprises me is the little result. I note a common point between the assemblies which work whatever the type of steam, (bubbler, gvi or ultrasonic fogger) is that finally the water vapor must be as fine as possible. I mean that if we take the assemblies of the "cornerstone" they put a kind of filter before entering the reactor (small grid pierced with lots of small holes, which can be seen on the 3D modelization of the echomoteur2 site ).

So would it not be interesting to put a small screen on your "T" of the type found on a water tap (just at the end of the steam circuit, and before the air inlet) to see what is happening. Maybe that would prevent the formation of too thick water drops ...? to have...

I also tell myself that our engine is still quite powerful, it has a high 175Bar compression pressure I believe (see technical review) which is much more than a "normal" engine I mean a car with smaller displacement, then the concern of the lack of result would it not come from a lack of volume of "pantonized gas" quite simply ..? what do the experts think?

I'm just asking questions, I hope it's not soothing,

good day to all
0 x
jime
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jime » 13/04/08, 10:50

Hello andré, pombo and all G-pantoné :D

André wrote:We must pay attention to the interpretation of temperatures, there is an inertia that must be taken into account and also the flow that passes into the reactor

actually since I took measurements, I noticed this inertia
I made a chart for relétés, and I note my temperatures according to the flow of water and the size of the entry of air
André wrote:Your front air intake starts with a tube (nozzle) 1 / 8 is 3,2mm

ok I will drill plugs at different diameter, 3mm, 5mm and 7mm
now that I read the exit temperatures of the reactor, I easily visualize when there is too much water, in deceleration, the temperature goes down to 45 ° if I have a too much flow of water, whereas 'with less flow I do not go below 60 ° see, 65 °

I'm just asking questions, I hope it's not soothing,

you're kidding : Cheesy: it allows me to think about certain questions

So would it not be interesting to put a small screen on your "T" of the type found on a water tap (just at the end of the steam circuit, and before the air inlet) to see what is happening. Maybe that would prevent the formation of too thick water drops ...? to have...

for the moment, I am not modifying the installation, I will try to report with different air-water ratio and I try to see the best performance

then the concern of the lack of result would it not come from a lack of volume of "pantonized gas" quite simply ..? what do the experts think?

that is what advised me a guy who realizes his reactors for 508 or bigger, he thinks it takes 2gvi and 2 reactors, he experimented this kind of assembly on big displacements, to see
0 x
pombo508
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by pombo508 » 13/04/08, 11:19

Hello,

it's cool for questions ... : Cheesy:

otherwise I said bullshit, the compression pressure is from 22 to 24 bar, 175 bar is the pressure to the injectors ... oupss

in short, to return to the volume of gas, I would rather tend for a larger gvi or rather with a larger volume, and a longer reactor. In the basic process it seems to me that one of the tips is to have a length of an 30ain of cm. Does it play? I do not know.

What is sure is that your records will be a great help to master and poffiner your settings.

There is one thing I'm not sure about, does playing on the air intake change the volume of water injected, I mean the amount of steam that goes into the reactor?

have a good day
0 x
jime
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jime » 13/04/08, 11:43

re: cheesy:
In the basic process it seems to me that one of the tips is to have a length of an 30ain of cm. Does it play? I do not know.

as far as I know, the bigger the cubic capacity, the shorter the rod and the better the engine
There is one thing I'm not sure about, does playing on the air intake change the volume of water injected, I mean the amount of steam that goes into the reactor?

after andré yes, and what I start to notice is also the case too, less air input reactor but as much suction output to the air intake so call greater towards the gvi because the air intake is not enough to the requested volume, so consumption water up to provide sufficient steam

it is confirmed on the contrary, greater air intake therefore less strong vapor suction, and water consumption down to provide the volume required by the aspiration of the admission
0 x
fede el fada
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by fede el fada » 13/04/08, 11:59

Hello,
Just a little EDIT: my colleague's car is not a R21 but a R25 ... oops. : Cheesy:
I correct.
0 x
TOTAL: You do not come home.