Ecological Research Association

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
sylveno
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Ecological Research Association

by sylveno » 09/08/04, 10:27

We represent an association ready to invest in the production and distribution of pantone reactors.
If you have skills for assembly, we may have the means to enhance your know-how.
Contact us
We guarantee that you will not have any lucrative person.
sylvie.enoch@wanadoo.fr
0 x
philflamine
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by philflamine » 09/08/04, 15:23

Hello Sylveno, can you tell us a little more about your association? ;)

Congratulations anyway for your project!

In which region are you from ?
0 x
sylveno
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by sylveno » 09/08/04, 18:54

And lo and behold, since this morning that I opened the subject, I have become an ecomember. Well, I hope it's serious ...
By the way, I saw the intro of the webmaster: you are looking for what I offer. Until then, I was not sure so I was "talking" covered but now here it is:
we are several members in the association to be more than motivated and we have money to invest (not great wealth but still not bad for an association) in the dissemination of the pantone reactor. Unfortunately we do not have the technical skills .
Our project would be to have a prototype to exhibit it at organic fairs (and not organic too, by the way, there's no reason) to reach the maximum number of audiences.
The hidden hope is to ensure that as quickly as possible, the officials find themselves faced with the fait accompli of "fuel water" without turning back the clock.
To bounce back on an otherwise developed subject: let's meet, group the skills !!!
0 x
sylveno
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by sylveno » 09/08/04, 20:25

Luckily, I was able to quickly touch most of the members of the association. We offer you dates to choose from to meet at the Barthes eco-hamlet in Tarn:
15 - 18 October
5 - November 8
3 - 6 december
10 - 13 december
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 11/08/04, 13:58

But these are good people !!

We can have more details on the association, who you are, what you do, and everything and everything ?? (website ??)

Otherwise for the dates and the meeting place, it's not super practical ...
0 x
philflamine
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by philflamine » 11/08/04, 14:19

No, it's not the door next door .... well, I can still take a good old plane ticket to Carcassonne but I'm not sure that it is very coherent: rolleyes: :D
0 x
sylveno
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by sylveno » 12/08/04, 08:18

It is a 1901 association whose goals are to develop all that relates to environmental as well as relational ecology. there is for the moment an intense activity around the second kind. We now want to focus on the environment ... hence the interest in this forum.
As far as I know, you may as well live in China, how to choose a place and dates which rationally suit everyone?
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 12/08/04, 20:13

In any case, one of the most competent people in France on the Pantone is Christophe the webmaster. I really think so.

We will see the answer he will make to this post.

If not, I suppose it is wanted this discretion on your assos ?!

A+
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/08/04, 08:41

When I read the words: invest, under, lucrative, diffusion, maximum of people .... I am not on the real disinterested will of your project.

In addition, as loxo says ... what is your association really like?
It's all very well to pretend to be an association without even mentioning the name ... and the coordinates?

From a practical point of view: all the information for the realization of a Pantone demonstration engine is on the Quanthomme website. Otherwise do you have the capacity to hire?
0 x
sylveno
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by sylveno » 14/08/04, 20:49

I really made an effort and I really thought I was transparent. Like what...
Name of the association: eco hamlet of Barthés.
ref OJ of October 2, 99: 1691. page 4216.
I am willing to send you the status but I do not know how.
Yes, I'm talking about money. Why not if the boxes are full and the GA which took place at the beginning of August decided to invest in a demo model to bring in money in the association.
And yes, too, I really think that grouping "as many people as possible" around a project produces more results than being alone.
So if you think like us that the Earth is in danger (and I am not famous for being sentimental), why this distrust?
Okay, there you go reassured?
0 x