A 330d pantonisée and rolling the HVP FIA Rally

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
roulez123
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

A 330d pantonisée and rolling the HVP FIA Rally

by roulez123 » 01/03/07, 22:15

Hello everybody
My name is Olivier and I live in Belgium.
My first passion is rallying. The second, ecology. Strange you say ... And yet compatible!
Being an agronomist by training, I have been passionate about more than 15 years for fuels of plant origin.
This year, my project is to run, during several rounds of the belgium rally championship, a vehicle operating at 100% hvp and equipped with a pantone reactor.
This process already works on my road vehicle (I have a pantonized bmw 318tds and a 325tds, both driving at the HVP).
I also mounted a pantone reactor on it, which allowed me to lower my consumption on my long motorway journeys, and also to reduce the smell of exhaust gases.
For this season, the vehicle we are preparing is a 330d (only diesel from bmw approved by the FIA).
I managed to get the Belgian federation to accept that we could run at the HVP and with a pantone reactor, for the more skeptical just go to the site www.asaf.be where all the information is there.
I plan to participate: in the Wallonia rally, the Condroz rally in Belgium and the Burgundy international rally in France. I will also do some regional rallies, still to be defined.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
See you soon
Olivier
0 x
j333t
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by j333t » 09/06/08, 13:51

Hello Olivier,
I am in France (Nord / Aisne) and I am passionate about everything that, in general, can save the Planet, and if in addition to being ecological, the solution is economically motivating, so I go for it !!!
In addition that in your case, this idea really seems to be great, by combining 2 systems that make + and + talk about them!
So much so that I even wonder why after more than 3 months, your intervention has not yet received the slightest reaction! No matter, for me it's a hat! On my side, no BM, not yet at least (330d or 530d I hesitate) but first I have to drop my gasoline (VoyagerIII, V6 3.3L 15L / 100KM quiet! And Toyota Prius for Madame, gallantry obliges, 3.9L / 100KM in summer and 5.5 in winter, the battery is less efficient in the cold).
But in these times, we absolutely have to switch to oil, so for the time being, as you can see, not yet the right vehicle for that!
Here is how your post also appeals to me:
I very recently contacted ATG for a dual-fuel kit and I am waiting for the big boss to return to know the ins and outs (he is on the move) because you can imagine that my step-dad is driving in 407 and a diesel this time, and that the price of diesel comes out of his nose, and in addition I keep telling him: "it's just the beginning!"
So he gave me carte blanche to find a tip, here is the story, I told him about the ATG solution, but now that you make us drool with the pantone + HVP, it's the coup de grace!
On the other hand, his 407, he likes it like me I would stick to my BM if I had one, so can we be completely confident in this installation, you the pioneer in the matter, experienced with your soon 3rd vehicle , what do you recommend?
A+
Jérôme
Last edited by j333t the 16 / 06 / 08, 11: 09, 1 edited once.
0 x
"Our Planet deserves Respect ...
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our Children! "
(Antoine De Saint-Exupà © ry)
j333t
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by j333t » 09/06/08, 13:55

rectification, your message is from 2007!
JULY 22: I am editing this message to signal that it is the big day!
I finally received my BM 530 D and I intend to make him taste oil and why not also pantonize it!
So Olivier, still on the forum?
We really need to get in touch because ATG is waiting for the BM with open arms to put the kit (appointment possible in August)
I should be able to see the oiled 330D, pantonized to judge what to do, what do you think? I think I will try the MP, because this case becomes too urgent now and ATG is overwhelmed, big wait if I let pass the date they offered me!
Last edited by j333t the 22 / 07 / 08, 10: 16, 2 edited once.
0 x
"Our Planet deserves Respect ...

We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our Children! "

(Antoine De Saint-Exupà © ry)
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/06/08, 13:59

Ah well, this post digging up is good: where is it?

I'm not far from the condroz, we could meet!
0 x