I'm thibaud I 24 years, I have some bi in vegetable oil under my belt, and I'm interested in the water doping for years .... I just changed vehicle for a C 250 TD mercedes, so the old 5 cylinder merco with a Turbal and intercooler, I want pantoniser (finally boost to water) that this engine uses a lot (average 8L) and I'm on to have sacred results with an old bouzou like that.
I have many qustions :
- I wonder if it would not be right to bypass the intercooler because I'm afraid of the risk of "recondensation" steam in it.
- I think I know or I'll install the reactor, there are on this engine EGR valve tapping on the top of the right engine cylinder head on the collector output. Great place. I need to see dismantled feasibility.
- for the steam generation .... I would not have the place to put a bubbler and I do not like this principle.
- The GVI seems like a good solution but I'm scared to massacre my pot and not knowing repair after because I do not know soldering!
- I saw the Ecopra process with a ring around the pot to generate steam I like. But I wonder what reactivity can be expected from such an assembly ....
- I also reflected a mounting with nebulizer (or even nebulizers in series activated by running the cable accel ...?)
I would have liked to discuss this with someone who knows about Toulouse; or with you on the fofo to advance the theory of my project ..
I'm herve (say vevert)
I was lavardac below agen
I'm just beginning to discover the pantone engine and it's on my ass!
mecano and being quite debrouillard I try to live my passion which is to renovate, repair of bikes (Harley and other)
instead of the old generation I do not Rafols of electronics and injection etccc on recent
I continued to watch and learn this system that seems simple to me (even too much) to do it again on mower First of (like many I supose) and then on a scooter or even a view of the means becane permits me
not much free temp (requires working for a living) I would find out the temp myself look as it should
open to any proposal or contact to talk to a good coffee no worries
my contact information and some photos of what I do are available on site if need monj
bientot people, I think we will do great things here
- Similar topics
- Last message
Mercedes w140 50% Steam 35 15%% Rapeseed + Diesel electric motor
by sandbager » 28/08/15, 11:37
- 3 Replies
- 3655 views
Last message by jrneco
View the latest post
Users browsing this forum : No registered users and 3 guests