Water injection in engines: montages and experimentsPantone engine in Southwest Region

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
matthew
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby matthew » 13/01/08, 13:32

Faab Hi!

T'es pas le seul à en être là! Entre ceux qui ont de quoi mais pas le temps, ceux qu'ont le temps mais pas de quoi... Enfin

Je te conseille en attendant ton heure de commencer par bien regarder comment est foutu le moteur de la 205 (au fait, diesel ou essence?), si c'est diesel tu regardes sur le forum les montages de Camel. Tu reconnaîtras la config du moteur sur les photos...

GV seems to be the most affordable editing.
Réfléchis aux plans, griffone jusqu'à trouver le montage qui te semble le plus compact et qui nécessite le moins de soudure...
ensuite tu rassembles les pièces nécessaires...

Like that the day you get access to the famous position welding, you do not lose your time.

Moi j'ai la 205 et les pièces... les outils, ça viendra!
0 x

faaab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby faaab » 13/01/08, 13:45

Hi Matthew.

Vui Vui I saw that I was po alone in this case. I told myself: "Pantone is better than rolling that many other project which not roll"
Failing to reach something on my car, ch'rais too happy to achieve something in another.

Thank you for the Camel link. J'l'avais already noticed I just flew over the site for now. This is chiadé c'qu'il spawned!

Ah oui j'me disais aussi qu'il est probablement possible de se mettre à la soudure en autodidacte ? J'ai pô encore exploré cette voie, il faut que je vois les ressources disponibles sur le web et le prix du matos. Un partage de compétence est un atout pour le travail d'équipe.

Anyway if you ever throw yourself in your pantonisation of titin let me know!
0 x
matthew
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby matthew » 13/01/08, 18:27

I know a guy in the corner that is motivated to do with me ... also on a 205, except that it makes the mech and knows welded. The problem is that already bulge over 60h / week and w-end is reserved for his beloved. Normal!

I repparle with him in late January. If I see the concrete is profiling, j'te like juice.
0 x
Flytox

Unread Messageby Flytox » 13/01/08, 19:49

Hello Faaab

faaab wrote:Ah oui j'me disais aussi qu'il est probablement possible de se mettre à la soudure en autodidacte ? J'ai pô encore exploré cette voie, il faut que je vois les ressources disponibles sur le web et le prix du matos. Un partage de compétence est un atout pour le travail d'équipe.

To weld autodidact possible .... but not very easy. Just a few years I had the same needs as you, I had to be autonomous for making my prototypes. So I did that evening classes in Toulouse. In a few months you become able to do something other than holes, patés or other gluing and arc torch. A good investment to be able to tinker "seriously" for long. : Mrgreen:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Osiris
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Pantoniste Toulousain

Unread Messageby Osiris » 21/01/08, 23:42

hi Flytox

It's been some time that I look for Pantonistes or "GV-ists" motivated to Toulouse.
I am not well documented and I would throw myself (with GV) on my Renault 9 1.5L D or see an operational assembly.
Toulouse is you on or around ????

If you got the pipes to form the weld?
A+
0 x
"When a man has shot the last
tree, fished the last fish, polluted
the last river, then he will
realize that the money can not be eaten. "
Native American proverb

Flytox

Unread Messageby Flytox » 22/01/08, 18:00

Hello Osiris

Chui the side of Bayonne ... a little more to the west and south ...
La formation en cours du soir c'était au Lycée Professionel Guynemer à Toulouse en 1982 ... un peu vieux le tuyau : Mrgreen:
Bon Courage future Gillier Pantomiste
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
CKTM
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby CKTM » 31/01/08, 16:04

Hi Osiris,
Je suis sur Toulouse
If you want to contact me:

Email: cktm@jubii.fr
0 x
Osiris
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby Osiris » 04/02/08, 00:37

Hi CKTM;

It's been some time since I search for contacts on Toulouse and the surrounding area to see the realization (100% pantone pantone or Guillier) and discuss the subject before I start on my diesel R9.

you aussii begins on pantone? you got a project for ???
0 x
"When a man has shot the last

tree, fished the last fish, polluted

the last river, then he will

realize that the money can not be eaten. "

Native American proverb
faaab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby faaab » 27/02/08, 13:44

j'te like juice

Hey Matthew, I have no news for you is that your guy is not too be free ...

Otherwise ben j'devrais me gradually to welding ... I ordered some books on the subject which should arrive in March, and the "13ième months" of my box is planned to invest in a welding machine ... Image

So if you feel you can begin to see, to lay the foundations for a good deal, to discuss what-how-we-take-it-where-and-when and worse here what that f 'ra engine polluter months in Gironde ... : Mrgreen:

Incidentally, if there are others which need a welder, z'avez my email!
0 x
fabiaou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby fabiaou » 17/11/08, 14:42

Hello everyone,
alors voilà mon premier message sur ces beaux forums... en fait j'habite Toulouse depuis quelques années et depuis quelques mois j'ai récupérer un camion vw lt35 qui est fait pour le moteur pantone... il a une grande tubulure d'échappement toute droite qui longe la culasse sur 40cm... ce qui me chagrine c'est qu'il pollue beaucoup... du coup je demande si jamais il y a quelqu'un sur toulouse ou en midi pyrénées qui tourne avec un moteur pantone? juste pour avoir des conseils et voir tourner la bête car je peux me débrouiller pour la fabrication.
voilou soon
Fab
0 x