Water injection in engines: montages and experimentsEcological Research Association

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
sylveno
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Ecological Research Association

Unread Messageby sylveno » 09/08/04, 10:27

We represent a ready association to invest in the production and distribution of pantones reactors.
If you have skills for editing, we can afford to put your know faitre.
Contact us.
We guarantee to have no profit person.
sylvie.enoch@wanadoo.fr
0 x

philflamine
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby philflamine » 09/08/04, 15:23

Sylveno Hello, can you tell us a little about your association? ;)

Congratulations anyway for your project!

In which region are you from ?
0 x
sylveno
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby sylveno » 09/08/04, 18:54

And now, this morning I opened the topic, I became écomembre. Well, I hope this is serious ...
By the way, I saw the intro of the webmaster: you looking for what I propose. Jusqu'e, I was not sure so I "spoke" in word but now covered here:
we are several members in the association to be more than motivated and we have money to invest (not the great wealth but still not bad for an assoc) in the diffusion of the pantone reactor. Unfortunately we do not have the technical skills .
Our project would be to have a prototype to expose it in the fairs bio (and not organic too for that matter there is no reason) to reach the maximum audience.
The hidden hope is to make as soon as possible, officials are before the accomplished fact of "water fuel" without turning back.
To bounce on a subject also developped: meet us group the skills !!!
0 x
sylveno
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby sylveno » 09/08/04, 20:25

Stroke of luck, I could quickly affect most members assoc. We offer dates to choose to meet eco-Barthés hamlet in the Tarn:
15 - 18 October
5 - November 8
3 - December 6
10 - December 13
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Unread Messageby Rulian » 11/08/04, 13:58

But here's good people !!

We will be able to have more details on the asso, who you are, what you do, and everything and everything ?? (website ??)

Otherwise for the dates and the meeting place, it's not very practical ...
0 x

philflamine
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby philflamine » 11/08/04, 14:19

No it's not next door .... finally I can take a good old toujorus airline ticket up t Carcassonne but I'm not sure that's very consistent all this: rolleyes: :D
0 x
sylveno
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby sylveno » 12/08/04, 08:18

It is an association 1901 whose aims are to develop all that relates to the ecology as well environmental as relational. for the moment, there is intense activity around the second kind. We now want to focus on the environment ... hence the interest for this forum.
For all I know, you might as well live in China, how to choose a location and dates that rationally suitable for everyone?
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby Misterloxo » 12/08/04, 20:13

Anyway, one of the most competent people in France on Pantone is the webmaster Christophe. I really think so.

We will see the response will be like at this post.

Otherwise, I guess that's wanted this discretion on your Assos?

A+
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 13/08/04, 08:41

When I read the word: inverstir, sub, profit, diffusion, maximum of people .... I am not sure of the real will disinterested of your project.

Also as stated loxo ... what is really your association?
It's all well and good to claim to be an association without even the name ... and the coordinates?

From a practical point of view: all the information for the realization of a Pantone demonstrator engine on the site are Quanthomme. If you have the ability to hire?
0 x
Ce forum helped you? Support the site by making a small donation or share your best pages on your social networks. - Articles, analysis and downloads - Post an article on Google News
sylveno
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby sylveno » 14/08/04, 20:49

I really effort and I thought really be transparent. Like what...
Name of the association: eco hamlet Barthés.
ref OG October 2 99: 1691. 4216 page.
I'm willing to transmit status but I know how.
Yes, I speak of under. Why not if the crates are full and the GA that took place in early August decided to invest in a demo model to bring in money in asso.
And so as I really think group "a max of people" around a project produces more results than be alone.
So if you think like us that the Earth and threatening (and I'm not known for doing in sentimentality), why this distrust?
Well, it is here you reassured?
0 x