The worst of the upcoming financial crisis?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 29/09/08, 00:26

Hi everyone, hi Citro :P

Your analysis seems completely correct to me, there is nevertheless a point that I would like to clarify with you, you say: "Salvation can come from the Chinese who by investing their immense profits in the developed countries can save our currencies (and their profits, linked to the rate of our currencies). " .

In a capitalist system, where the game would be played honestly - because correctly understood - your statement about the Chinese could prove to be correct.
But precisely, the problem is that they do not know anything about honesty (at this level anyway!) Most Chinese billionaires are people, who have made a fortune on the misery of others!
And since we are talking about philosophers, I will quote the Dalai Lama: "the greatest disease of the Chinese is money" and I would add it is money and the power it gives (even if from a philosophical point of view this power is not worth much).

More and more, very large fortunes are built on dishonesty, corruption and what is really nothing new, lies.

The new Chinese billionaires got richer by stealing land from the poor that they had promised to buy…. We expropriate the population, have built new buildings by making work a part of this same population at a ridiculous price, and as a bonus, we steal their land. Morality ... There is none!

I'm getting closer to your second proposal that I share 100%!

The link I paste here: http://contreinfo.info/article.php3?id_article=2200
seem to me to confirm what I affirmed earlier, the earth and already condemned by the madness of our elders, who never cared to know what was going to become ...
I remind you all, that this year for the first time in a very, very long time, all the waters of the North Pole are navigable, because the ice has melted!

I will not surprise you, saying that I consider that our own parents behaved like pigs with the planet ... Personally I do not have much understanding for people to whom you would lend an apartment, and who without the least inconvenience, there would accumulate all their garbage and waste of all kinds!

This is exactly how people have behaved so far, and when, as children, we asked ourselves what was going to become of all this waste, we were told that the sea was so big, that I quote: no kind of importance "

In reality the basic debate is much deeper, and it boils down to asking the following question:
“Human brothers, when will you take on the real dimension of your planet, when do you finally consider it your home?” Some people have been crying wolf already for a very long time, unfortunately these people have never been heard. Now it is Earth that will decide the fate of humans and not the other way around, because it is far too late.
Let this not prevent those of us, who have good ideas for the planet, from putting them into practice, don't we say: "that it is in difficulties, that true human values ​​are revealed? "
Humanity now needs leaders worthy of the name, who will not allow themselves to be corrupted by power and who will have only one goal, to restore the earth to its former glory. The planet is and will remain forever our mother, our tipis, our shelter, and we will not leave this shelter, for a hypothetical elsewhere as some of our leaders would like ... If they want to go and live on a planet-like Mars- where there are only pebbles, I will not remember it I even completely agree that we build them gigantic spaceships, so that they all go together to play war there!
We, meanwhile, will roll up our sleeves
greetings from Lietseu
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 29/09/08, 00:42

Nice Lietseu tirade!

A little pessimistic, but maybe just the right thing :|

Good night !Image
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/09/08, 09:23

0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 29/09/08, 19:58

Remundo wrote:Nice Lietseu tirade!

A little pessimistic, but maybe just the right thing :|

Good night !Image

Pessimistic or realistic Remundo friends?

The American Senate does not follow the idea of ​​the 206 way vote against 227!
they refuse to pay for the banks, for now .....

Do your little errands, if you haven't been far-sighted, NY -501.18 INDU - 391.31 INDP 10739.63 live from wall street on CNN

it slips!

A+
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 29/09/08, 20:08

The next step is war ... : Cry:
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 29/09/08, 20:18

Not too fast anyway !!!

Let's be attentive and OPEN 8)

In any case the Americans are very agitated : Shock:
0 x

Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 29/09/08, 20:22

Lietseu wrote:In any case the Americans are very agitated : Shock:

Especially stirred from the jar!

Not too quickly, okay, but we are following the right path on this matter! Not because of the financial state of the world but rather because of the imbecility of the majority of the planet's population!
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 29/09/08, 20:30

I TOTALY AGREE WITH YOU GREGMAN! yea 8)
0 x

Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 29/09/08, 20:36

Yeah ... Now I know that you're just like me ...
You can see the LIGHT too !!! 8)

Warning, I'm not Jim Morisson !!!

This is the end ... My only friend the end ...
No flowers or regrets ... The end ...
and blah and blah ... : Lol:
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 29/09/08, 21:02

And besides, he likes the same music : Mrgreen:

Rock & roll :P

Greeting!
0 x