Information, censorship, media debate: where's the truth?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 11547
Registration: 17/03/14, 23:42
Location: picardie
x 1039
Contact :

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?




by izentrop » 01/12/22, 22:50

gegyx wrote:No more state aid for an online newspaper… Well, it advertises or subscribes like the others.
The ad-free NEXUS magazine has long since had no rebate on mailing.
Normal that the media specializing in disinformation do not receive state subsidies.
0 x

Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 74055
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 8738

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?




by Christophe » 02/12/22, 00:47

Exnihiloest wrote:True fascism is arbitrariness. And arbitrariness is conspiracy theories, where everyone tries to impose their lies despite the facts, to tilt society in the direction of their interests. The conspirators are indeed the fachos. France-Soir is a conspiracy site, and Econologie.com a regular relay of conspiracy sites, including France-Soir.

If we don't put an end to the crap propagated by these sites, it will undoubtedly lead us to a dictatorship, either because shits like Putin will emerge thanks to these sites and come to power, or because that the powers in place will be forced to use fascist methods against these sites, democracies being poorly armed to defend themselves against the fachos who claim to mislead them.


Another twist that confuses conspiracy and clairvoyance...

Are we talking about vaccination that does not protect against transmission?
Are we talking about the experimental vaccination which was supposed to stop the covid in a few months?

Conspiracy? Are you sure?

But it suits you well this word passes everywhere…eh mediocre people who don’t understand much…
3 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 74055
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 8738

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?




by Christophe » 03/12/22, 11:46

truth_belief.jpg
verite_croyance.jpg (112.29 KiB) Consulted 224 times
1 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping
Robob
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!
posts: 609
Registration: 12/04/13, 14:28
x 778

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?




by Robob » 03/12/22, 16:02

Exnihiloest wrote:True fascism is arbitrariness. And arbitrariness is conspiracy theories, where everyone tries to impose their lies despite the facts, to tilt society in the direction of their interests. The conspirators are indeed the fachos. France-Soir is a conspiracy site, and Econologie.com a regular relay of conspiracy sites, including France-Soir.

If we don't put an end to the crap propagated by these sites, it will undoubtedly lead us to a dictatorship, either because shits like Putin will emerge thanks to these sites and come to power, or because that the powers in place will be forced to use fascist methods against these sites, democracies being poorly armed to defend themselves against the fachos who claim to mislead them.

Always these same arguments.
I am neither facho nor of any extreme: find a single FS article that is.

I'm still waiting for someone here to come and dismantle my analyses, scientifically, statistically, mathematically.
But no, nothing: over and over again the same arguments, unfortunately relayed by all the mainstream media.

In reality it's not that you have shit in your eyes.
It's because you are so convinced by these same media that all these contradictions cannot exist because it would be giving reason to so-called far-right fachos that you accept these contradictions.

Yet all I say about this forum for more than 2 years becomes true.
Everything I say confirms this every day in the facts.
And unfortunately, because I do not share the ideologies of the extreme right, nor those of the extreme left either, your blindness is leading them to power, everywhere in the West with in addition economies ruined by corruption.
2 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 17343
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: bourgogne
x 2640

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?




by Janic » 03/12/22, 16:33

03/12/22, 17:02
nullard wrote:
True fascism is arbitrariness. And arbitrariness is conspiracy theories, where everyone tries to impose their lies despite the facts, to tilt society in the direction of their interests.
and the conspiratorial fascist describes himself once again!
The conspirators are indeed the fachos. France-Soir is a conspiracy site, and Econologie.com a regular relay of conspiracy sites, including France-Soir.
so what are you doing on this site if it's facho?
If we don't put an end to the crap propagated by these sites, it will lead us without a shadow of a doubt to a dictatorship,
do not use a future instead of a present already in place and in function, thanks to fachos like you, therefore!
democracies are poorly armed to defend themselves against the fachos who claim to mislead them.
mislead like you on this site' (and probably others!) otherwise attack ad hominem as usual'.



Robob
In reality it's not that you have shit in your eyes.
It's because you are so convinced by these same media that all these contradictions cannot exist because it would be giving reason to so-called far-right fachos that you accept these contradictions.
well seen!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

User avatar
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5125
Registration: 21/04/15, 17:57
x 514

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?




by Exnihiloest » 03/12/22, 16:49

@robob

When you say "A stranger who believes debunker in 2 tweets a scientific study trying to explain the possible mechanism of in vitro IVM on sars-cov2", that's called reversing the burden of proof. A scientific study is not necessarily science because science is knowledge. It therefore takes a consensus of scientists, obtained after some hindsight and independent confirmations, to endorse a study. As long as you don't have it, you shouldn't take it as a safe reference, and if you do, you should expect it to be debunked with the same ease as it will have been produced.
Why don't you speak in the same way of a "scientist who believes he has proven in a scientific study a possible mechanism of in vitro IVM on sars-cov2 contrary to what others say or that others would not have not seen" ?! Your bias is disturbing.

When you say "You can imagine that throwing all this out in public is to take enormous risks given the forces to which France Soir, Alzabert and Aberkane oppose", is that telling us that these sites can't lie because they would run risks?! And don't you realize the nullity of this pseudo-argument?!

The generalities that you give us are proof of nothing at all, there is nothing refutable in your so-called analyses, they are gratuitous assertions and cherry-picking, so "dismantle your analyses, scientifically, statistically, mathematically" and in general to answer you rationally is not only useless, but impossible.

Referring to conspiratorial sites and promoting their tall tales is not necessarily the mark of a facho, but of a useful idiot most certainly. It is thanks to those who gobble them up and acclaim them that the fachos reach power. Idiots have always caused their own misfortune, but when there are too many of them in a society and they become enslaved to a cause, they put the whole society in danger. Do not forget that Hitler came to power democratically. That didn't mean that the majority of Germans at the time were fachos, but that they were so stupid that they put one in charge. You have to learn to think, and as long as you can't see the lies of France-Soir, you still have a lot of work to do.
0 x
User avatar
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5125
Registration: 21/04/15, 17:57
x 514

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?




by Exnihiloest » 03/12/22, 17:33

Christophe wrote:Image

This is the second time in a short time that I agree with what you produce. Have you decided to abandon conspiracy for philosophy? :)

"I believe, therefore I am right" is indeed the principle that animates a lot of people today, and more and more. Visceral reactions, crushes, fits of anger, ideological, societal, militant inclinations, everything that is subjective would become legitimate and would impose itself as indisputable truth since we believe in it.
This amounts to affirming that sincerity would guarantee its content, and that consequently no different opinion should be accepted since it becomes a lie.
Needless to say that this "post-truth" is the door open to arbitrariness, intolerance and trials of intent.
0 x
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 74055
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 8738

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?




by Christophe » 03/12/22, 17:35

Exnihiloest wrote:
Christophe wrote:Image

This is the second time in a short time that I agree with what you produce. Have you decided to abandon conspiracy for philosophy? :)


I haven't changed, it was you who didn't understand me well... I BELIEVE! : Mrgreen: : Lol:

0 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping
User avatar
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5125
Registration: 21/04/15, 17:57
x 514

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?




by Exnihiloest » 03/12/22, 17:52

Christophe wrote:...
I haven't changed, it was you who didn't understand me well... I BELIEVE! : Mrgreen: : Lol:
...

Let's say you know how to take breaks. To be frank, I'm a bit pessimistic about their duration. We'll see.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 26355
Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
Location: regio genevesis
x 4827

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?




by Obamot » 03/12/22, 18:22

There are two or three here who say "conspiratorial" when the discussion does not go where they would like it to go...

It is a formidable weakness of spirit and a quest for conformity for chronically anxious.
1 x


Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : No registered users and 44 guests