Information, censorship, media debate: where's the truth?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
reinoso
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!
posts: 583
Registration: 12/12/12, 12:57
Location: Sologne
x 688

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?




by reinoso » 30/11/22, 16:18

will the factandfurious waves end in a tsunami?

factcheckgate.jpg
factcheckgate.jpg (47.12 KiB) Viewed 411 times
2 x

izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 11547
Registration: 17/03/14, 23:42
Location: picardie
x 1039
Contact :

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?




by izentrop » 30/11/22, 18:36

Azalbert must be jubilant with all this reinoso :P
0 x
User avatar
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5593
Registration: 21/01/05, 11:59
x 1813

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?




by gegyx » 30/11/22, 19:02

??
still drunk at this hour???

Go see a doctor immediately, because letting this stupid mental disorder persist and get worse, risks depriving you for good of end-of-year family celebrations, causing insane urgency.

And competent personnel in these times are rare. Apparently they are now recruiting from Wagner-Réinsertion (a flourishing business, because the prisons are overcrowded).
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 11547
Registration: 17/03/14, 23:42
Location: picardie
x 1039
Contact :

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?




by izentrop » 30/11/22, 19:09

gegyx wrote:Go see a doctor immediately
If you're talking to reinoso, I understand, otherwise it's Azalbert who's going to get hot ass. : Twisted: : Twisted:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 26355
Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
Location: regio genevesis
x 4827

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?




by Obamot » 30/11/22, 19:17

No Izy we're talking to you, and it's been a while...
0 x

User avatar
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5124
Registration: 21/04/15, 17:57
x 514

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?




by Exnihiloest » 30/11/22, 20:55

Obamot wrote:No Izy we're talking to you, and it's been a while...

The idiots never understood it, but a forum, it is dedicated to public expression.
To address a particular person, there is the mail.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 11547
Registration: 17/03/14, 23:42
Location: picardie
x 1039
Contact :

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?




by izentrop » 01/12/22, 01:06

I confine myself to the search for truth, which is quite the subject here.
So I intervene in this sense, but strangely the majority of regulars of the forum, fortunately not all of them prefer an alternative narrative that destroys the truth by giving pride of place to crooks and charlatans...

And then they are surprised that I ignore them.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 26355
Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
Location: regio genevesis
x 4827

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?




by Obamot » 01/12/22, 03:47

Exnihiloest wrote:
Obamot wrote:No Izy we're talking to you, and it's been a while...

The idiots never understood it, but a forum, it is dedicated to public expression.
To address a particular person, there is the mail.
: Arrowd: Well in this case contact Izy : Arrowd:

izentrop wrote:
gegyx wrote:Go see a doctor immediately
If you're talking to reinoso, I understand...
Hell is always the other: next time send an email... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 17343
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: bourgogne
x 2640

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?




by Janic » 01/12/22, 08:01

01/12/22, 02:06

izmentrop
I confine myself to the search for truth, which is quite the subject here.
except that searching in the dustbins of lies, you are not about to find it, this 'truth', so you invent it with your stupid sauce!
So I intervene in this sense, but strangely the majority of regulars of the forum, fortunately not all of them prefer an alternative narrative that destroys the truth by giving pride of place to crooks and charlatans...
for a master in swindling and charlatanism (do you have sufficient medical training to decide what is true? Obviously NO!) So you yourself are one of those swindlers and charlatans that you claim to know like all the ignorant sectarians of your zetetic for morons.
And then they are surprised that I ignore them.
and a liar to boot; YOU PRETEND TO IGNORE THEM so as not to answer the basic questions that are put to you and to which you are inconceivable to be able to answer because of your ignorance.
2 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 74055
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 8738

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?




by Christophe » 01/12/22, 11:02

LOL

Now in Frown if a twisted site takes your words it makes you a twisted…

This is real fascism!

0 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping


Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : No registered users and 38 guests