Ouaf Ouaf wrote:He should be decorated with the Legion of Honor rather than in prison!
Parody or are you in phase with the fachosphere?... because there were all the same 4000 injured "customers".
No, seriously, I would have known I would have probably participated. After many versifications all the same before joining, I do not know him well enough.
It seems to me necessary or at least prudent to prepare for the collapse of the economic-ecological sphere.
There are several reasons why capitalism could collapse or suffer serious disruption in the future:
- Growing inequality
- Environmental crisis: The model of continuous economic growth, based on the exploitation of natural resources, could lead to a major environmental crisis. The effects of climate change, biodiversity loss, land degradation and pollution could have disastrous consequences for the economy and society.
- Concentration of wealth: Increased concentration of wealth and economic power can lead to the formation of monopolies, which can have negative effects on competition, innovation and economic dynamics.
- Financial crisis: Capitalism is based on the idea that financial markets are efficient and that financial crises are rare. However, the 2008 financial crisis highlighted the dangers of a globalized, complex and interconnected financial system, which can lead to systemic crises and global economic repercussions.
- Digitalization and automation: Automation and digitalization could lead to a significant reduction in jobs, which could affect consumption and living standards, and lead to social and economic tensions.
- Geopolitical pressures: Geopolitical tensions, trade wars and conflicts can disrupt international trade and weaken the global economy.
These and other factors can create pressures that threaten the stability of the capitalist system and can lead to significant economic and social disruption.
The collapse is a strong probability, it is for this reason that I welcome any initiative, even imperfect, aimed at preparing an alternative. If I understood correctly, and not dreaming, that's what he wanted to do on a small scale.
Juving-Brunet's intention is laudable.
I would have preferred a peace and love leader (Jesus?) but the military training brings a structuring in the action that do not have the collapsoloques, nor the consultants type jancovici etc, for example
Given the ambient mess, at some point you have to act, prepare as you can. We cannot rely on our rulers.
It starts for you, at home.
I don't know what you think?