Search found 6 results

by MartinRev
24/01/22, 09:45
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Help with fine-tuning Easypell settings: setpoint temperature, min and boiler cut-off
answers: 24
views: 18824

Re: Help with tweaking Easypell settings: setpoint temperature, min and boiler cut-off

No problem.
The help has already been invaluable. I have time in the future to make slightly different settings and find the ideal compromise.
by MartinRev
24/01/22, 09:07
Subject : Help with fine-tuning Easypell settings: setpoint temperature, min and boiler cut-off

Re: Help with tweaking Easypell settings: setpoint temperature, min and boiler cut-off

Yes, that's what I noticed all day yesterday, cycles of 50 to 60 min without the boiler really stopping (except when the tank lid was opened during modulation). I don't think the cycles before these settings were only 15 minutes because the only information...
by MartinRev
23/01/22, 16:14

indeed these topics helped me. I was able to see that my Easytronic Plus regulation is only a rebadged Pelletronic Plus regulation. Difficult to know however on which version it is based. I still have some questions but I observed this: by default the settings of the regulator...
by MartinRev
22/01/22, 19:05

Ok, thanks for the response. Aren't there any guidelines to follow? Like the lowest possible boiler setpoint temp (70 in my case) but high cut-off temperature? What is the idea: to make the burner activate as little as possible and stay on...
by MartinRev
22/01/22, 17:40

Re: help with tweaking Easypell settings: setpoint temp, min and boiler cut-off

thank you for the answer. I do have an outdoor sensor and as said I think the water law settings are good, I did a lot of testing and in any case I get the required temperatures. The water flow and return temperatures are quite close, that's also a good sign, isn't it? The re...
by MartinRev
21/01/22, 15:17

Help with fine-tuning Easypell settings: setpoint temperature, min and boiler cut-off

hello, I am writing to you because I have had an Easypell 16kw pellet boiler without balloon for 3 years. Overall I'm happy with the settings I made and the fuel consumption, but I wonder if I could still optimize its performance, especially its ignition periods. To summarize: m...

Go Advanced search