Search found 4 results

by manual_
15/12/22, 12:04
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Okofen - starting temperature and some questions
answers: 10
views: 6148

Re: Okofen - starting temperature and some questions

Hello, for information if sometimes other people encountered this problem. My installer came by and we were able to fix the problem. The three-way valve was incorrectly configured. His zero point was not good. Basically even in the fully closed position it let too much hot water. ...
by manual_
03/12/22, 21:02

Good evening ! To be clear, my approach is above all intellectual. As stated at first sight the boiler works. I saw that we could retrieve data from the boiler, it aroused my curiosity, I spent a lot of time watching and trying to understand how it works, and I...
by manual_
01/12/22, 14:38

In fact we are in "comfort" mode from 6 to 8 in the morning, setpoint around 19°C then again from 16 to 22 p.m. in the evening. The rest of the time we are in "reduced" mode with setpoint around 17°C but no heating if outside temperature higher than +5°C In the data returned...
by manual_
01/12/22, 13:36

Okofen - starting temperature and some questions

Hi there! We had an Okofen Pellematic Compact 18kW boiler installed in mid-October 2022. At first glance everything seems to be working since overall the installation heats up to the requested interior temperature (19°C or sometimes +1) and stops at 19.5°C and restart...

Go Advanced search