Search found 32 results

by mandrieu
10/05/16, 22:37
Forum : Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...
Subject : Renewable oil by Jean Laigret
answers: 176
views: 160802

Re: From renewable oil by Jean Laigret

It is clear that it is not the poo itself that produces gas but the straw for example for manure and to make small household methanizers is more like a toy or an interesting experience than a real gain. . Si si Christophe, in Lille the buses run on landfill gas! I don't ...
by mandrieu
02/05/16, 22:58

400 is good but 8000 is more serious! 8000 is the number of methanizers in Germany. It is also in northern countries that we find BioGNV pumps among farmers among others. We are not there yet here! it seems to me that Lille uses are biognv from landfills for its ...
by mandrieu
28/04/16, 21:53

completely agree with you Chatelot. In the meantime, there is room for the development of anaerobic digestion, especially in France where nuclear power is slowing down alternative projects a little too much. Regarding the cost of anaerobic digestion, the book of valla (biogas - practical manual) offers and ...
by mandrieu
26/04/16, 22:09

c a little where I wanted to come, there's dla poop so stop looking for things hyper complicated or impossible and change fuel biogas, it's not that complicated!
by mandrieu
26/04/16, 22:06
Subject : Reviews of the book Biogas - practical manual
answers: 92
views: 49729

Re: book review Biogas - practical manual

I do not understand why in not necessary a joint with an inclined shaft. otherwise it seems to me very simplistic your agitator story. The usual systems are huge and powerful and still break! I really have a doubt ... it is still one of the major drawbacks of the continuous system that it acts ...
by mandrieu
26/04/16, 22:00

"There are many ways, but we are far from producing an oil equivalent" Yes and no! petroleum does a lot of work before it arrives in our tanks, but biogas is much less work and we can grind with it once it is purified. I read this thread (in part) and we are struggling ...
by mandrieu
21/04/16, 22:05

ok but which tank can we take, we must be able to empty it or access the interior in the event of a problem. How do you think about mixing and reheating? continuously, it is often large mechanical agitators that are expensive and break. can we make the mixture like valla with a pump? and this crusher? her...
by mandrieu
17/04/16, 22:40

there's an idea! But how do you mix the tanks with the pumps, they are not connected by communicating vessel since you want to choose the levels? I don't know why it's so important to always feed continuously, but there is a reason. In the end, your system shouldn't end up p ...
by mandrieu
15/04/16, 22:36

indeed there are 2 systems: channel and profile. I think that if you make a gutter, you need a solid bell as a cover or you have to secure the tarpaulin because it will rise quickly with the production of gas. Valla has 2 tarpaulins, 1 per tank but nothing prevents to make c ...
by mandrieu
14/04/16, 21:53

It is sure that it is the future, but despite the appalling quantities there will not be for everyone! In short I am starting to find out how to build the digester, I think I will do like valla but a smaller chouille, like 2 times 30m3. on the other hand the construction method is p ...

Go Advanced search