Search found 4 results

by Magi
09/12/20, 16:21
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Risk of condensation when installing the vapor barrier
answers: 3
views: 5258

Re: Risk of condensation when installing the vapor barrier

Just reaching into the core of the insulation will tell you if it has taken in moisture. If this were the case, would there still be the possibility of heating the room to evacuate it before installing the vapor barrier? Hello, Apparently the test with the hand is not enough. Wool may seem ...
by Magi
08/12/20, 15:23

Re: Risk of condensation when installing the vapor barrier

I did not have an answer or comment to my questions but I think I found it on my own. By reading other documentation from the manufacturer (and not the manufacturer as I wrote in the initial post) I see that this is advice for "DIY enthusiasts". advice to DIY enthusiasts Install the brake-va ...
by Magi
08/12/20, 10:32
Subject : HELIOFRANCE solar tank
answers: 1
views: 3734

Re: HELIOFRANCE solar balloon

Hello, I have one awaiting installation in my garage (while waiting for the house to be finished). The solar panels are installed and the piping ready. It is an autovidengeable without glycol. I can not give feedback on the use but if you have questions of another kind (pho ...
by Magi
08/12/20, 10:13

Risk of condensation when installing the vapor barrier

Hello everyone, I just registered on this forum following an Internet search which brought me to a related subject but which does not answer my questions. I am building my timber frame house. The walls respect the following constructive system (int -> ext): Pl ...

Go Advanced search