Search found 5 results

by Louislaws
24/12/21, 13:46
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Another thread on the regulation of a boiler (Easypell)
answers: 12
views: 11001

Re: Another thread on setting a boiler (Easypell)

Hi Pilpoill! Well, the technician's visit yesterday was a little disappointing. Anyway, I didn't have the impression that he was there for the customer, but just to check as quickly as possible that the installer hadn't done any really bad mistakes. Then he left. Still, it bothered me ...
by Louislaws
20/12/21, 20:30

Thanks again Pilpoill! For the probe, I think it is good where it should be? IMG_20211220_084122.jpg New fact: the installer went through today. He still had a few odd jobs to do (pipe insulation, etc.) because he couldn't complete the installation 100% all at once — he ...
by Louislaws
19/12/21, 19:59

Hello Pilpoill again! Sorry, I did not use the correct method to share the image, here it is: IMG_20211217_145554.jpg And here is the curve for today, "ECS1 T start" and "ECS1 Setpoint" were unfortunately not available as options. Small cut at 17 p.m. because man ...
by Louislaws
19/12/21, 11:30

Hello Pilpoill! First of all, thank you very much for your time to answer me, it is much appreciated, and please excuse the delay of my answer. As we are in a fairly heavy renovation phase here, at the end of the day it's a glass of wine and sleep ... I wanted to take the time ...
by Louislaws
17/12/21, 00:15

Another thread on the regulation of a boiler (Easypell)

Hello, It's going to be long, I apologize! My parents are new owners of a 12kWh Easypell. House of approximately 130m2, 9 cast iron radiators and 3 in steel. Outdoor sensor, room sensor, and thermostatic valves. I'll get right to the point: The installer told us that all you need to do is ...

Go Advanced search