Search found 5 results

by Littleflwr
17/06/21, 22:10
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : Construction of an ecological (Hobbit) house autonomous in water and electricity
answers: 13
views: 12669

Re: Construction of an ecological (Hobbit) house autonomous in water and electricity

Personally I find its not very encouraging: /
But that's also why I come in search of advice on the subject. My goal is not to build something just to be destroyed.
by Littleflwr
15/06/21, 18:21
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : Construction of an ecological (Hobbit) house autonomous in water and electricity

Re: Construction of an ecological (Hobbit) house autonomous in water and electricity

Thank you for the videos on the subject. It must be understood that precisely we are neither in the building. We do indeed want an independent house on many points but absolutely do not pretend to be able to do it ourselves. If we ...
by Littleflwr
15/06/21, 16:26

Thank you GuyGadebois! It is true that we had not thought of this kind of alternatives either; which can still be interesting! Of what is for lime, it is in reflection. We wanted to have lots of opinions before embarking on an internship. For construction, it was not stated exclusively ...
by Littleflwr
14/06/21, 12:29

Construction of an ecological (Hobbit) house autonomous in water and electricity

Hello ! I am Flower, I live in the center of Lyon with my partner and our dog, moreover we are expecting a child. We have a project to build an ecological house autonomous in water, electricity and heating. I know it's a complicated project but we really want to make it happen ...

Go Advanced search