Search found 113 results

by laurent_caen
12/06/13, 20:46
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : e-petitions for Parisian noise nuisances ...
answers: 0
views: 9285

e-petitions for Parisian noise nuisances ...

Hello, Good to know for Parisians: here is a link that allows you to sign or launch a petition: https://teleservices.paris.fr/epetition/jsp/site/Portal.jsp?page=form Operation: if the petition collects the membership of more than 1% of adults in Paris, i.e. 18190 signatures, it ...
by laurent_caen
26/09/12, 00:01
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : For the deletion of the 1re class in trains
answers: 13
views: 8204

For the deletion of the 1re class in trains

Hello, As the title of the subject indicates, I seriously ask myself the question of the interest of keeping a first class in trains. I am thinking in particular of the Corail Paris-Caen train that I take regularly in which I made the following observations (but the observations are its ...
by laurent_caen
21/02/12, 23:47
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : I had a dream: Paris without a car
answers: 1
views: 5443

I had a dream: Paris without a car

The more time passes, the more I observe the city, the more I am interested in the quality of life, the more I wonder about what can improve it, and the more I cross ... the car, or rather the absence of car ... Not being technophobic, anti-progress, or even anti-car, I still come more and more ...
by laurent_caen
16/11/11, 23:26
Subject : False good transport related ideas (FNAUT)
answers: 9
views: 7906

False good transport related ideas (FNAUT)

Hello, I came across an interesting study by the Fnaut (National Federation of Associations of Transport Users) identifying false good ideas in transport. Among these: - the tramway on tires - the electric car - biofuels - the inexpensive house - the ga ...
by laurent_caen
25/10/11, 01:45
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : The pros and cons of electric cars
answers: 1043
views: 317774

You are wrong on the whole line, an electric car CAN HAVE A FLEXIBILITY of USE greater than that of a petroleum car ... you just have to open your eyes, want it, and not believe those who have been lying to us for over 50 years ... What saves in terms of energy consumption ...
by laurent_caen
23/10/11, 02:07

Yes yes, it is known, the oil falls from the sky for free into the reservoir, nothing happens upstream of its consumption ... To produce 1 kWh of final energy for oil, it is necessary to produce 1,1 kWh of primary energy, we do not have a ratio of 1 to 3 as for electricity production ... Which ...
by laurent_caen
22/10/11, 16:15

You talk about reducing consumption, I agree, and that's the why and how of the EV, isn't it? At 20 kWh per 100 km, we do much better than (in the best case ...) 40 to 50 kWh per 100 km for a thermal Except that to provide 1 kWh, you have to produce 3 at the power station ... So in energy ...
by laurent_caen
13/10/11, 22:12
Subject : Increased dimensions of pneumatic cars ??
answers: 10
views: 7036

For the same vehicle speed, a large wheel makes it possible to have an engine that turns less quickly. On the other hand, the engine must be more powerful. Yes, but here we are talking about 3 engines of identical power! I do not understand, especially since even the "optimized" version of the ...
by laurent_caen
13/10/11, 20:41
Subject : Increased dimensions of pneumatic cars ??
answers: 10
views: 7036

Increased dimensions of pneumatic cars ??

Good evening, I have been asking myself a question for some time about the dimensions of car tires, which are only increasing. For example: - the 406 2.0 HDI 110hp, 1395 kg unladen according to the manufacturer's data -> tires: 195/65 R15 - the 407 1.6 HDI 110hp, 1441 kg -> tires: 205/60 R 16 - the 50 ...
by laurent_caen
30/07/11, 16:06
Subject : Energy consumption EP Train vs Car
answers: 172
views: 73139

Yes, if Laurent_caen's calculations are correct (there are things to review, for example consumption with 7 passengers on board ...) Not necessarily, I have already taken more than 25% more consumption compared to at normalized consumption and contrary to what you think, at stabilized speed, ...

Go Advanced search