Search found 13 results

by lapi
05/11/04, 09:18
Forum : Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...
Subject : [HVB] rapeseed or sunflower
answers: 7
views: 12359

hi for sunflower oil we find 2 to 3% loss at high speed, i.e. 3 to 4 km / ha bottom, because I have seen I do not know where tests on colsa have been done on tractors the results on 100 machines over 1 year are half no longer working 30% we had serious breakdowns so 20% ...
by lapi
28/09/04, 09:42
Subject : Mets oil!
answers: 40
views: 25706

Hello
did you listen to inter last saturday
they talked about it saying that it could do this particularly in the north where agriculture would be in distress
and at the same time provide jobs
a+
by lapi
11/09/04, 09:06

Hi here is what I found http://membres.lycos.fr/operationtournesol/util.htm the explanations are simple you should know that oil costs as much as diesel and there is an association that takes care of your ...
by lapi
02/09/04, 09:56

Mets oil!

I've seen people on both sides who run their taffy with different vegetable oils and have different tastes, a car with a fried fish taste and even more but what is interesting is that a guy was running his draw is 100% with costs of about 300euros e ...
by lapi
31/08/04, 09:16
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : The Bingo fuel
answers: 28
views: 33418

Hi recently I went to the festival where I saw a guy who was running his guitar amp with a system that converted the juice from his battery to 220v this is an electronic system which is sold commercially for 65euros is someone in would have 1 and if so it would be jud ...
by lapi
18/08/04, 09:29
Forum : Water injection in engines: montages and experiments
Subject : Plans provided by Paul Pantone himself.
answers: 8
views: 14805

Hello
hot as cold it is in the center of the tube
maintained by 3 studs at each end
a+
by lapi
06/08/04, 09:21
Subject : The Bingo fuel
answers: 28
views: 33418

Hi on the naudin site while watching the video I noticed that nothing showed that the welding machine was connected to the generator if indeed the group works with the gas produced I do not see any plug connected to it I do not say that it does not work but I remain perp ...
by lapi
23/07/04, 11:14
Subject : bingo trials
answers: 2
views: 4882

well yeah that's all stupid the only thing will be that we should find something other than carbon electrodes their consumption is very fast if we put something other than carbon see stainless steel electrodes we can also make hydrogen which is not sought here otherwise the principle is ...
by lapi
22/07/04, 11:33
Subject : bingo trials
answers: 2
views: 4882

Hi I had the experience on my tire a nevada diesel in fact I plugged into the battery engine ignites 2 point welding electrodes they are graphite measuring 30cm long with a diameter of 10mm the whole immersed in tap water a close to the electrodes, an inflatable gas is produced ...
by lapi
22/06/04, 09:39
Forum : Water injection in engines: montages and experiments
Subject : Citroën 2CV 602cm3 possible?
answers: 36
views: 39911

hello jc 2cv
you should go to e-2cv.com
you would like
a+

Go Advanced search