Magnetic generator is make yourself ...

Various experiences made by members of the forums concerning in particular small household appliances and energy management.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 21/05/15, 11:44

Hic wrote:...
2 magnets in attraction it is the magnetic energy that is converted into kinetic energy

It's the energy potential magnetic, linked to the starting position, which is transformed into kinetic energy, in the same way as in a fall, our gravitational potential gravitational energy is transformed into kinetic energy.

Conversely, when we want to return to starting positions, we must spend at least as much energy as we had gained, either against magnetism when we remove magnets, or against gravity when we go up. In a cycle: zero balance.

These potential energies are unrelated to the energy of the fields. The energy density of a magnetic field B is U = B² / (2 * μ) where μ is the permeability of the medium. It is the minimum energy (given the yield, it will take much more in practice) that will have to be provided to magnetize the mass of the material of which one wants to make a magnet, in general the electrical energy supplying the bank capacitors that are discharged into the coil inside which the material is placed.

It can thus be seen that the energy of a magnet is ridiculous, incommensurate with the mechanical energy it provides when it is attracted by a ferromagnetic mass or another magnet. Two attracting magnets are like an elastic, a vector of transformation: energy is provided by spreading them apart, as one elongates, and the elastic is then restored. An elastic does not provide intrinsic energy.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 21/05/15, 12:36

If the arguments of hic were right, so I could say that the stapler on my desk is superunit: the proof, after pressing the moving part, it comes back up alone! : Cheesy:
Another "superunitary" reasoning: try to drive a stake by simply pressing on it, then repeat the test with a mass; you will find that thanks to the energy of the mass * (sic!), you are able to achieve what you are unable on your own! : Cheesy:

* Or "gravitational energy", as desired!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 22/05/15, 10:48

Ahmed wrote:If the arguments of hic were right, so I could say that the stapler on my desk is superunit: the proof, after pressing the moving part, it comes back up alone! : Cheesy:
Another "superunitary" reasoning: try to drive a stake by simply pressing on it, then repeat the test with a mass; you will find that thanks to the energy of the mass * (sic!), you are able to achieve what you are unable on your own! : Cheesy:

* Or "gravitational energy", as desired!

And yes. It is the eternal confusion of the ingenuous between force and energy. "Anyone approaching two magnets to each other feels this energy of magnets" they tell us, forgetting that they themselves, with their backs on their chairs, exert a force far greater than their weight. If they claim to get power from it, all they have to do is show us where they plug the plug. :D
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 22/05/15, 11:46

Your refutation by the absurd is not unfounded! :P
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 22/05/15, 21:09

Your refutation by the absurd is not unfounded! Razz

I'm sure of one thing: I'm sure of nothing and it's been going on for a long time.
0 x