Magnetic generator is make yourself ...

Various experiences made by members of the forums concerning in particular small household appliances and energy management.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 28/03/15, 08:03

Izentrop, I agree with you on the bottom, but your example is lame: your stone, in falling can not, it also restore that the energy accumulated previously and coming, in the same way, of an external energy (and no of a force, stricto sensu).

hic, you write:
Why could not a magnetic field be
a source of energy equivalent to the gravitational field?

There, for once you're right to formulate this analogy!
The magnetic field of a magnet and the gravitational field have properties of the same order.
Apart from a small mistake: the gravitational field is a force and not an energy!
By mixing everything, it's not easy to understand anything!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 28/03/15, 09:12

Ok Ahmed, I misspoke, but getting into the details is complicated.
Ahmed wrote: the gravitational field is a force
according to Newton but according to Einstein and "general relativity" it is the effect of the space-time curvature http://www.astronomes.com/la-fin-des-et ... -generale/. This theory applies in astronomy with the extremely massive objects, but on earth that of Newton remains valid.

To be concrete I chose to compare an object subject to gravity and a magnet subject to the magnetic field excluding its gravity.

The stone placed on top of a mountain undergoes a force of gravitation, the magnet on the fridge, a force of attraction.
Stable states from which no energy comes out.

The falling stone accumulates kinetic energy, which is transformed into mechanical energy in shock with the ground.
In the case of hydropower, this is the case of water falling into a penstock. The energy is converted into mechanics by the turbine, then into electrical ...

To tear the magnet from its support, it is necessary to apply a force opposite to its attraction. The magnet, if it is not too far from its support will have the strength to return there as soon as it will be released but no energy comes out of it.
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 28/03/15, 09:28

Ahmed wrote:hic, you put a wooden block and it "repels" your kilo just as well!
Everyone (or almost everyone) kills themselves to tell you that the magnet has a strength, but is not a source of energy.
Well, I know:
Transforming a constant magnetic field into a propulsion system is not my problem.
:P

Hi Ahmed

a magnetic field is a form of energy like the others,
the proof it is necessary to transform the energy to obtain a magnetic field in an electromagnet!

we transform electrical energy into magnetic energy, which is therefore energy!
(magnetic energy that turns into mechanical energy in an engine)

You do not need to sit in an electric chair to know that there is energy

to review
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 28/03/15, 09:49

Indeed, by injecting electrical energy into an electromagnet, a magnetic field is produced which generates a force. However, this magnetic field can produce a mechanical energy only if it is made variable by any device, otherwise everything equilibrium (between attraction and repulsion) and nothing moves ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 28/03/15, 11:51

Ahmed wrote:your falling stone can only restitute the energy previously accumulated and coming, in the same way, from an external energy (and not a force, strictly speaking).
No energy only appears by movement.
If you speak of potential energy, it exists only by calculation.

We should rather talk about the work of a force in motion
hic wrote:a magnetic field is a form of energy like the others,
the proof it is necessary to transform the energy to obtain a magnetic field in an electromagnet!

we transform electrical energy into magnetic energy, which is therefore energy!
No, there is no transformation. The magnetic field is a property of the electric current.

We should speak of electromagnetic energy directly converted into mechanical energy and Joule losses.
Last edited by izentrop the 28 / 03 / 15, 12: 02, 1 edited once.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 28/03/15, 12:02

Hic wrote:
What is the energy source of a hydroelectric power station?

The answer is simple: thermonuclear fusion.
Without the evaporation of water under the effect of solar radiation, no rain, no rain so no water cycle and no dam ... QED.

On Earth there are 2 sources of available energy: the nuclear and the thermonuclear on which all the other forms depend: wind, hydraulic, geothermal, biomass, solar.

The only exception: It is possible to exploit the kinetic energy of the tide, but this is done at the cost of slowing down the speed of rotation of the earth and the distance from the moon, infinitesimal way of course.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 28/03/15, 12:52

Izentropthe energy of the falling stone results from the energy that has raised it before, whether it is tectonic movements in the case of mountains or that of my arm that has picked it up on the ground, of course this energy expresses itself only during the movement, but the possibility of the latter represents its potentiality.
Thus, to use an earlier example, a lowland pond has no possibility of supplying energy.
0 x
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by netshaman » 28/03/15, 13:12

Lol, guys, I just saw the second video with the potatoes !!!!
Pfff, it can not work it's over!
It is clear that it is pipel lol!
But for the fan, I have to test, just to see.
it does not eat bread.
I have old hard drives, but the magnets are not all the same size, must I find another hdd hs for magnets.
Promised, I will come to say if it works or not!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 28/03/15, 13:49

Ok, Ahmed, seen like that :D
sonosen wrote:On Earth there are 2 sources of available energy: the nuclear and the thermonuclear on which all the other forms depend: wind, hydraulic, geothermal, biomass, solar.
The thermonuclear energy of the sun is also coal, oil and fossil fuels stored for millions of years.

The energy used in nuclear power plants comes from the origins of the earth. it's an easy exploitation of nuclear fission that already existed naturally https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%C3%A9ac ... .A9actions

Geothermal can also be an exploitation of the heat of the center of the earth.

We can summarize everything by nuclear reactions alone.
----------------------------------------------

For HIC: The electron never moves without its spin www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcpBwgN5hlE
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/03/15, 15:05

There is also tidal energy, very rarely exploited yes but it still exists. And this one is gravitational ...

I believe that some confuse here energy and energy potential.
0 x