Magnetic generator is make yourself ...

Various experiences made by members of the forums concerning in particular small household appliances and energy management.
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 27/03/15, 15:07

But not one uses one to power his house (or only his mobile phone) :|
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 27/03/15, 15:55

These topics often come back to this forumbut for me it's very simple, maybe because I'm interested in electricity since I was little : Cheesy:

1 - electricity does not produce energy, it is only a way to transport energy that is not transportable to the user and is easily converted to another energy without much loss (heating, mechanics, light ...)

2- An alternator or other electrical generator converts mechanical energy into the same amount of electrical energy less losses..

We should rather think exergy http://planete.gaia.free.fr/sciences/ph ... hermo.html
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 27/03/15, 17:36

It is true, a clear vision of what electricity is, vector and not source of energy, would avoid repeating the same absurdities. At the same time, these last ones emphasize that it is in science that the magical expectations take refuge ...
The concept of exergy is really very interesting, Science & Vie had devoted an article to it some time ago.
In economics, an equivalent concept would be very useful, instead of being obsessed with considering absolute values, it would be preferable (as I have written many times) to take differential values ​​into account.
Thus, the difference in fortune between two individuals (we can replace "individuals" by other entities: industries, countries ...) measures the power of the richest over the poorest, the "quality" or rather here, the degree. of addiction!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 27/03/15, 17:45

raymon wrote:Me neither, but all those who do these editing asserts that there is a surplus of energy. Yes an electric motor has about a yield of 90%. I do not understand the role of capacitors A history of reactive current?

Hi raymon

A magnet of 1g repeats 1kg per pole for 300ans, which gives it a potential of 1watt of mechanical energy.

It is this mechanical energy that will provide the force to this generator.

Transforming a constant magnetic field into a propulsion system is not my problem
This is an other story !
that the trick is with you
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 27/03/15, 18:36

hic, you put a wooden block and it "repels" your kilo just as well!
Everyone (or almost everyone) kills themselves to tell you that the magnet has a strength, but is not a source of energy.
Well, I know:
Transforming a constant magnetic field into a propulsion system is not my problem.
:P
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 27/03/15, 20:30

Ok physics etc ....... but these few examples that I sent seems to say something else. When you see all the people who still laugh at the injection of water into the engines and yet. Water is a waste etc ...
Remain these experimenters ... it reminds me when I managed to reduce the consumption of my 309 with my Pantone much did not care about my mouth.
There I could not do it I'm too bad at both English and French.
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 27/03/15, 22:14

Ahmed wrote:hic, you put a wooden block and it "repels" your kilo just as well!
Everyone (or almost everyone) kills themselves to tell you that the magnet has a strength, but is not a source of energy.
Well, I know:
Transforming a constant magnetic field into a propulsion system is not my problem.

Hi Ahmed
kill? I propose the collective suicide !!

What is the energy source of a hydroelectric power station?
Gravitation!

Why could not a magnetic field be
a source of energy equivalent to the gravitational field?

In both cases we have a mass, kinetics and a source of energy

to review the BAba of energy
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 27/03/15, 22:38

Hic wrote:A magnet of 1g repeats 1kg per pole for 300ans, which gives it a potential of 1watt of mechanical energy.

But of course....
And me, my mattress keeps me from falling on the floor all night long, do you realize, it gives me a potential of what mechanical power?
Huuuuuuummmmmm?
: Cheesy:
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 27/03/15, 22:41

Hic wrote:
Ahmed wrote:hic, you put a wooden block and it "repels" your kilo just as well!
Well, I know:

Hi Ahmed
kill? I propose the collective suicide !!

What is the energy source of a hydroelectric power station?
Gravitation!

Why could not a magnetic field be

In both cases we have a mass, kinetics and a source of energy

to review the BAba of energy

Not the true source of hydraulic energy is ultimately the solar energy that has allowed the evaporation of the sea (or lakes).
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 28/03/15, 00:51

hic wrote:Why could not a magnetic field be

A falling stone accumulates kinetic energy, but the magnet needs an external force. He can just react like a spring by returning the strength he has been given.

We've already told you 100 and I know it's not going to suit you, but hey : Cheesy:
0 x