Performance Estimation of a microwave

Various experiences made by members of the forums concerning in particular small household appliances and energy management.
delnoram

by delnoram » 10/11/06, 19:35

Christophe wrote:Like light, they are electromagnetic waves, but of lower frequency: 2450 Mhz.

It reminds me of a question (can be stupid but good ...) that nobody has ever been able to answer precisely ... go I start (but we should create a new topic ...):

Pkoi from 2 very precise frequencies (visible light) EM waves have corpuscular and undulatory behavior ... whereas they only have wave behavior otherwise ...

And as by chance these 2 limits correspond to the precise spectrum of the human eye ...

It is this kind of observation that makes me ... believe that we are not "for nothing" in the Universe ...

that's a good answer?
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 10/11/06, 19:47

elephant wrote:can be a track:

The protective anodizing of the mat is a relatively insulating aluminum salt.
We are in marine atmosphere and your mat is most often wet by rain, spray, condensation
It is not at all excluded that an electrolytic couple is born between the aluminum and its protective oxide under the effect of the microns, which must certainly generate a potential difference

Hello

ok on the bottom, although normally it is the anodizing which must make anode and eat (not the mat). The large matte loses anodize in many places (it has 40 years of which 30 intensive use), but the structure is almost intact.
On the 2 artimons that was taken on the mouth the external appearance was normal, but at the fold-break the aluminum looked like a half-worn anode while 30 cm higher and lower it had a normal appearance.

But where does the microwaves play ???? it does not even move aluminum in the Mendeliev scale : Evil:

@+

PS: there is no leak of juice on the radar!
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
ange
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ange » 10/11/06, 20:10

Microonde - Personally I do not use anymore:
It's not good for health: : Evil:
http://www.onnouscachetout.com/themes/a ... lantes.php
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 10/11/06, 21:15

Angel wrote:Microonde - Personally I do not use anymore:
Wouaaaahhh : Lol:

Super, the scientific article ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Spongebob

the micro waves is the joy

by Spongebob » 14/11/06, 00:02

Well I am new, I sui prepa and microwaves have a crucial importance: this is the subject of my team to present to the competitions.

First of all, there are two small developments: the MOs excite the dipolar molecules, but only the water has a low viscosity enough to allow its molecules to stir properly and produce heat. The oil theoretically has too high a viscosity (and molecules too big) to be able to warm up. The results of your experiments seem odd to me, I think I will test on my side.

So for my team I try to predict theoretically the temperature increase of a given volume of water for a certain duration (equations of electromagnetism ...), then I am supposed to verify by experience. The experiment and its modeling does not pose too many problems, it's rather at the amplitude of the waves that I block. Or could I find this data? In addition, the waves arrive from the top of the oven, but can we assimilate them to plane waves?

And if all its considerations you spend above, you can always give me ideas of funny experiments (or not) involving heating MO to impress the jury!

Thanks in advance to all!
0 x
Spongebob

by Spongebob » 14/11/06, 00:05

Just a clarification for my message above: this subject is chosen of my own free will, the overall theme being "time"
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: the microphones waves is the joy

by nlc » 14/11/06, 00:53

bobléponge wrote:
And if all its considerations you spend above, you can always give me ideas of funny experiments (or not) involving heating MO to impress the jury!

Thanks in advance to all!

Yeah I know one!
You open a bottle of champagne, you wet a little cork and you go crazy between 30 and 60 dry MO.

It returns to its original form and it is quite impressive.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 14/11/06, 01:05

Woodcutter wrote:
Angel wrote:Microonde - Personally I do not use anymore:
Wouaaaahhh : Lol:

Super, the scientific article ... : Mrgreen:

This is not very scientific, but I think it would be interesting to deepen the experience! Because a plant draws its resources from water (minerals, etc ...). But maybe a bombardment of MO could modify or destroy these elements, who knows?

I believe that a serious experience could be interesting: a person boils 2 jars with 2 different methods, and another person then uses these 2 waters to water several plants (2 is insufficient in my opinion).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/06, 07:07

delnoram wrote:But for the arcs of metal objects in an MO oven, I have "experienced it".

+ 1 and guess how: with a pot ... of nutella !! (I was a fan of Nutella in my youth) ...

If ... you know the protective lobe (there was a little left on the edge) contains metals ...

The MO made the soul a few days after ... was this related?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/06, 07:09

Woodcutter wrote:[Creationist mode] Ben what do you think? God did his job well ... 8) [/ Creationist mode]

I do not know if you're laughing with this [Fashion] but that's basically what I meant ... said differently :D
0 x

Back to "econological Laboratory: different experiences for econologic"