Laboratory econological: experiences for econologicMaking the earth (humus) from scratch!

Various experiences made by members of the forums especially concerning small household appliances and energy management.
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby ThierrySan » 20/04/07, 12:50

Superb presentation on earthworms, Jaf! : Wink:
0 x

goodeco
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby goodeco » 20/04/07, 14:39

ThierrySan wrote:Superb presentation on earthworms, Jaf! : Wink:

1 + and I will add comprehensive :D

Should he does not change the topic title in:
Making the earth (humus) from scratch + a worm!
0 x
In eternal learning
robbery
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby robbery » 21/04/07, 15:43

That's it, I just ordered my farm to earthworms, this morning.

I have no doubt of the result. I will keep you aware of this eminently econological. 8)

We will celebrate with the other glasses!
0 x
Bagnoles burn in the suburbs, it is after all only of self-destruction:
Peasant
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Making soil (humus) from scratch!

Unread Messageby Peasant » 20/01/18, 22:27

Hello, nature makes itself the earth thanks to microorganisms and worms. In technical terms, the clay-humic complex. How? Two kinds of fauna, epigee or surface, and endogee in depth. On the surface epigees eat and shred litter, leaves and branches .... and finally nitrogen and carbon.
In depth endogates, they too digest the materials buried for several years and participate in the formation of clay, product of sedimentation and decomposition of the mineral ... the original rock.
In short we have humus on the surface and deep clay, the dung of microorganisms. This is where the anecic verse (there is the endoge and epige as ...) comes up to the surface and goes down deep. Thanks to two calcium glands located in his throat (by the way, is he or the culcul and the tetete by the way?) He mixes and fixes clay and humus, the complicated or rather complex clay-humic. Here it is resumed but finally if the nature does it we can do it, as soon as leaves of the branches of earth and a primitive rock in decomposition and it left zero organic waste and a maximum of vegetables at the least cost. : Mrgreen:
1 x