Search found 8 results

by kristo
24/07/20, 17:06
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : Leak on Gardena pump outlet nozzle
answers: 35
views: 27175

Re: Leak on Gardena pump outlet nozzle

Hello, thank you for your answer Grélinette, I got a lot of sweat with this pump and I fell in love and bought an ATM on the internet! for the repair of the gardena I did not tackle the problem again ... when you say "fix in force with a collar" I do not think it is ...
by kristo
01/07/20, 22:52
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...

Hello, finally I bought a basic pump without a tank, not expensive but I have not yet succeeded in sealing ... I am already considering bringing it back! and since I didn't have much time I didn't come back.
by kristo
25/06/20, 15:21

Guy that's about what i got :)) the problem is: how to prevent leaks? (Teflon does not work)
by kristo
25/06/20, 15:15

oula Forhorse;) I don't see how to tap on a regular basis. Interesting idea but it requires two adapters, one that reduces and one that enlarges. (to return to D25)
I will post a photo of the thread.
by kristo
24/06/20, 17:01

Re: Leak on pump outlet nozzle

Hello, what do you mean by too much pressure? because it can go up to 4 bars I think ... I have some tow with epoxy resin ... but I dared not too much after the connection that you show jeans it's small, out of pump it is necessary to put a discharge pipe of "at least 25 sino ...
by kristo
24/06/20, 16:16

I think it's cooked and I need to pump water quickly.
by kristo
24/06/20, 16:14

I think it comes from the guard thread

IMG0019A.jpg
IMG0019A.jpg (275.05 KB) Viewed times 11912
by kristo
24/06/20, 12:40

Leak on Gardena pump outlet nozzle

Hello, I take the liberty of asking you for help because I am really struggling with my water pump. This one is a gardena (brand not to be chosen as a booster but I didn't choose it ^^) the engine is ok, the problem comes from the priming. The discharge pipe is connected on a step of ...

Go Advanced search