Search found 39 results

by JLB29P
21/03/20, 11:46
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : Water evacuation problem + noise
answers: 11
views: 22660

Re: Water evacuation problem + noise

I should probably open a new topic, but it's also a drainage issue. difference: very old house and evacuation! 2 pipes leave, one from the house, the other from the cottage. They communicate because the water in the manholes rises or falls together (with a shift that leaves ...
by JLB29P
03/08/16, 09:22
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio
answers: 24245
views: 3999201

Re:

Just by putting the potatoes on the ground, indeed. After having covered a meadow, mowed in August, and left the tarpaulin until the end of winter ... Hello, I had read (around 1960 in Selection or System D?) The description of a US method or Canadian precisely consisting of laying the ...
by JLB29P
18/05/16, 12:19
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Surprise for éconologues friends!
answers: 39
views: 14267

Re: Surprise for econologist friends!

at the end of each article, a link "Wood heating" but all these links display the same page (the one on the screen) therefore, no interest !!! https://www.econologie.com/biocarburants-biomasse/chauffage-bois/ in this way, this does not encourage you to go to other pages, the Internet user ...
by JLB29P
20/11/15, 10:59
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : The new store
answers: 48
views: 17510

Suggestion: Many potentially interesting products are not offered You cannot sell everything! It would be interesting, for some products that you do not offer to indicate why (when they are too expensive, it is up to us to decide according to our means) but for this ...
by JLB29P
19/11/15, 21:59
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Paris attacks: social and political consequences?
answers: 189
views: 54453

Lions blinded by a shadow Tale of unknown origin (one can never be too careful) This is a story that took place in a village in deep Africa, at a time certainly so distant, because there lived a guinea fowl people. They were very proud of the colors of their feathers and ...
by JLB29P
19/11/15, 21:35
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Paris attacks of November 13 ... where are we going?
answers: 366
views: 81370

Shop redesign

Suggestion: Many potentially interesting products are not offered You cannot sell everything! It would be interesting, for some products that you do not offer to indicate why (when they are too expensive, it is up to us to decide according to our means) but for this ...
by JLB29P
03/10/15, 14:51
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Motherboard baked, what pollution?
answers: 17
views: 14331

Baked motherboard

at this temperature, there are very few components capable of giving off noxious gases unless they are damaged, and if the card works after this treatment, they were good. Unless the card dates from before 2002 (and again, because the Japanese often applied RoHS directives before ...
by JLB29P
24/09/15, 10:44
Subject : Pedal agricultural machinery
answers: 40
views: 28330

cows

to Did67 by reading the subject from the beginning, I see that the subject is not the one I was responding to. For info anyway, 3 anecdotes: - As a child, my parents owned 4 cows, two of which pulled the plow and served as draft animals. The richest plowmen had horses and ...
by JLB29P
24/09/15, 09:59
Subject : Agricultural equipment with the strength of the calves!
answers: 66
views: 46564

and the Shadoks were pedaling ...

Thank you Ahmed, Your remarks are relevant. I have an annoying tendency to perfect on paper down to the detail before realizing that the basic principle is not applicable for questions of energy scale! Or reinvent the wheel. I could have been a decision maker in politics! If any of my ...
by JLB29P
23/09/15, 10:18
Subject : Agricultural equipment with the strength of the calves!
answers: 66
views: 46564

and the Shadoks were pedaling ...

I had the same idea 20 years ago, but didn't exploit it, just kneaded in my brain in wasted time. - The "principle" of city dwellers are on the spot on exercise bikes or in gyms. The "bikes" in question are braked to adjust the effort. Instead of pe ...

Go Advanced search