Which fast-growing tree species in a garden to have the equivalent of 0.5 to 1 stere of wood per year?

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
AD 44
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!
posts: 474
Registration: 15/04/15, 15:32
Location: Home
x 112

Re: What fast-growing tree species in a garden to have the equivalent of 0.5 to 1 stere of wood per year?




by AD 44 » 25/09/22, 13:48

Ah! :-)

It's already much more interesting!
0 x

Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 72782
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 8151

Re: What fast-growing tree species in a garden to have the equivalent of 0.5 to 1 stere of wood per year?




by Christophe » 25/09/22, 16:13

Yes, the years when I manage to harvest the leaves, I make pesto!

I also take a few rhizomes every year...
0 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping
User avatar
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 11828
Registration: 10/12/20, 20:52
Location: 04
x 3048

Re: What fast-growing tree species in a garden to have the equivalent of 0.5 to 1 stere of wood per year?




by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 25/09/22, 16:18

Christophe wrote:Yes, the years when I manage to harvest the leaves, I make pesto!

I also take a few rhizomes every year...

Horseradish pesto? Heck, that would look more like Wasabi than Italian sauce!
0 x
Obamot wrote: Apologize for all the wrong you've done! Apologize here right away — especially to Christophe — and try not to do it again. It's not a “gag”. It's your only chance. If you wait too long you will pay a very, very high price later, a price you don't even suspect.
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 72782
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 8151

Re: What fast-growing tree species in a garden to have the equivalent of 0.5 to 1 stere of wood per year?




by Christophe » 25/09/22, 16:20

Absolutely, but my parents make an excellent wild garlic pesto...in the end, it's not very far from that of horseradish.

The leaves are still less strong than the roots and they lose their power quite quickly... you have to fix the "spiciness" in the oil quickly... 8)
0 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping
User avatar
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 11828
Registration: 10/12/20, 20:52
Location: 04
x 3048

Re: What fast-growing tree species in a garden to have the equivalent of 0.5 to 1 stere of wood per year?




by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 25/09/22, 16:21

Christophe wrote:Absolutely, but my parents make an excellent wild garlic pesto...in the end, it's not very far from that of horseradish.

The leaves are still less strong than the roots and they lose their power quite quickly... you have to fix the "spiciness" in the oil quickly... 8)

Horseradish? I like.
0 x
Obamot wrote: Apologize for all the wrong you've done! Apologize here right away — especially to Christophe — and try not to do it again. It's not a “gag”. It's your only chance. If you wait too long you will pay a very, very high price later, a price you don't even suspect.

Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 72782
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 8151

Re: What fast-growing tree species in a garden to have the equivalent of 0.5 to 1 stere of wood per year?




by Christophe » 30/09/22, 13:18

Christophe wrote:During the planting project in January, I made a (very) severe cut of my apple tree (wobbly : Lol: eh Remundo : Wink: ) of 15 years old who had never given more than a dozen apples a year in good years, most of the time 2 or 3 "edible"...

During the cut I ravaged the entire right side of the tree and removed all the internal branches...

As a result, this year...it's an orgy of apples!


Harvested yesterday: 13 kg! 8) 8) 8)

View: sustainable-consumption/trace-of-rot-on-the-surface-of-my-non-organic-apples-t17305.html#p512234
0 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping


 


  • Similar topics
    Replies
    views
    Last message

Back to "Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools"

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : No registered users and 34 guests