Gérard Ducerf, "Bio-indicator plants"

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Gérard Ducerf, "Bio-indicator plants"

by Leo Maximus » 24/02/14, 18:38

Listen to the botanist Gérard Ducerf in the France Culture program "Terre à terre" last Saturday:

http://www.franceculture.fr/emission-te ... 2014-02-22

Gérard Ducerf is the author of "The encyclopedia of bio-indicator plants, soil diagnostic guide".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOesAjEIdac

ML
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/02/14, 08:30

Excellent interview (with a few details)! Indeed the earth is a living organism. If more people were sensitive to the fact of the fragile balance of the soil, but also of its capacity to repair our errors by letting its complex phenomena act, they would better understand that our bodies operate on the same principles and that when this soil is "cancerized" it is not by worsening its condition that it can be repaired. Unfortunately, the farmer has become a farmer or more precisely a exploiter agricultural, by this obsession to always produce more (without necessity other than to make profits with the export) with the least cost and thus with the exorbitant price of the death of the grounds.
And what happens at the agricultural level corresponds to the same mechanisms adopted by so-called health systems. Let's hope, before a total irreversibility, an awareness and therefore change of methods both in agriculture (bio) and care (hygiene / naturopathy).
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 25/02/14, 12:03

Gérard Ducerf insists on the notion of "dead soil". What is the use of putting fertilizer, even organic, on dead soil?

On the same subject, Claude and Lydia Bourguignon's video: "Death of the soil = death of men!"

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdicte ... des-s_tech

ML
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/02/14, 12:45

Hello
Gérard Ducerf insists on the notion of "dead soil". What is the use of putting fertilizer, even organic, on dead soil?

I do not really like this term of death, I would prefer that of becoming inactive by exhaustion or because of certain conditions that it has undergone. Sites like Hiroshima, Chernobyl were considered dead and life was restored over time.
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 27/02/14, 10:09

Bah ... "dead ground" is a professional expression. The convenience store will also say "Your dishwasher is dead" :D even if it is repairable.

A "dead ground" is of the highest interest because it becomes constructible!

For Chernobyl, I did not go there, but I know Hiroshima and also Nagasaki. Yes, life has recovered, they are beautiful, green cities, nothing to do with what we imagine. Chernobyl was much more contaminated than Hiroshima.

The vegetation pushed back to Hiroshima a month after the bombing after the rains of September, especially the weeds! Then the trees left the following spring, not just the Gingko Biloba.

Under the American military occupation, all information concerning atomic bombings was censored. It was in the interest of the US Truman Govt to declare that the soil of Hiroshima was destroyed for generations. It was to show the military might of the United States and the "shining superiority of the American race", "The American race shone forth in splendor"about Winston Churchill himself! : Shock: : Lol: It was really another time! : Lol:
0 x
Antione
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

re

by Antione » 25/12/15, 12:07

Thanks for the link, I knew the book, not the person
0 x
simplino
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by simplino » 25/12/15, 16:57

Only one "dead" is never dead, because there is always a plant capable of living there, even on tombstones or roof tiles or lava from fresh volcanoes.
First lichens, then mosses (as in dead turfgrass), then plants of vague ground, then shrubs, birches, then trees and other trees on a regenerated ground.

For example the terra preta (see on google) is a dead soil of the Amazon regenerated with charcoal and humus, almost miraculously rediscovered recently !!
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Gérard Ducerf, "Bio-indicator plants"

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 03/06/17, 23:32

Hello

I'm working on my floor, so I looked at the organic indicator plants that populate it ...

I searched everywhere on the net we find a lot of information on bio indicator plants and what they indicate

On the other hand for the moment I miss a column with all these paintings
Column 1 the plant, it is well that allows to identify it
Column 2 what it says bio, it's very good as we know the problem
For the moment, I have not found the 3 column: WHAT TO DO TO IMPROVE THINGS CONCRETELY

I have trouble searching or not having a bowl because I think there is a place where I could find this info but for now I did cabbage ...

So if someone has a link it is willingly

Thank you
0 x

Back to "Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools"