Should we throw the plant purines to the nettles?

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 17/12/15, 13:03

Did67 wrote:On the other hand, I think that the more an environment is rich in bacteria, and the less certain "harmful" bacteria (generating "diseases") will have no place ... Rapists rarely act in a crowded public square [this comparison worth what it is worth, like any comparison!].
It is always a matter of medium ... A bacterium of acidic medium will be active in acidic medium, will be very annoyed in basic medium and annoyed in neutral medium ... While trying to modify this medium if it is there fortuitously ...

The women who in all these countries suffer from sexual frustration under the background of religious conditioning, are raped on buses or metro crowded with people to see in the street in the crowd, without reaction from the public or the police, do not are surely not your opinion ...
It is therefore a question of "environment". :|
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 17/12/15, 16:18

Ahmed hello
I remember discussing biodynamics and its "magic" recipes and, without commenting on the substance, I pointed out that someone who spent his time scrutinizing his plants, preparing them strange mixtures (including decoctions of consoudes and fermentations of nettles are the most harmless) and to pay so much attention to his garden, could not help but obtain good results, regardless of the validity of his theories.

Do not fall into this way of I love you so you push better. Two gardeners side by side will get very different results despite their "love" (especially interested in the death of the plant in question) of their vegetables.
Biodynamics mainly attracts supporters of the unusual because of its technical proximity to homeopathy: dillution, agitation and a mistrust as great anti homeo for which it can not work and who prefer to stick to the current achievements.
Same thing with their method of sensitive crystallization which determines the intrinsic quality of the product to use, like the product finally obtained which, again, breaks with the usual "scientific" methods. If we add their philosophico / anthroposophical side, it's the straw that breaks the camel's back.
But the general public who makes fun of all these aspects is judge of the final quality Like as for homeopathy elsewhere (or other so-called soft medicines).
It turns out that I had to advise a young gardener of about thirty years (of rural origin) who by changing his mode of cultivation (quite close to the advice of Did) obtained in the year of the vegetables of size unusual being envied and jealous of his neighbors gardeners. He did not like his plants more or less, it was the method that differed.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 17/12/15, 17:38

Janic wrote:It turns out that I had to advise a young gardener of about thirty years (of rural origin) who by changing his mode of cultivation (quite close to the advice of Did) obtained in the year of the vegetables of size unusual being envied and jealous of his neighbors gardeners. He did not like his plants more or less, it was the method that differed.
It contradicts what you were trying to demonstrate just before!
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 17/12/15, 17:49

JanicWhat I wanted to say is that interest in plants is a crucial factor, whether this interest is emotional or not is not decisive ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/12/15, 20:06

izentrop wrote:It contradicts what you were trying to demonstrate just before!

I do not see any flagrant contradiction in his speech. He is coherent. It is simply placed in another degree of sensitivity. And in a different way chronologically, since we must also go back to the time of the onset of the vogue of BIO (and demand in this sector) dating back to the era of dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane. Which was totally legitimate (and it still is, but you have to go further ...)

Today the quantities for the treatment of crops are not the same as at the time, we put the least possible and it is no longer this dirt of DDT.

So we must remain correct and ethical in the debate, it is useless to overplay where it does not happen. It's even disloyal, with one hand to refer to science and another to exclude by ideology other ways that could move it forward.
Last edited by Obamot the 17 / 12 / 15, 20: 12, 3 edited once.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 17/12/15, 20:07

Janic, what I meant was that interest in plants is a crucial factor, whether that interest is emotional or not, is not decisive ...

it goes without saying. I emphasized that it was mostly the technique that made the difference.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Back to "Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools"