Perpetual motion is?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

View RealWheel » 16/10/11, 21:39

Christophe wrote:The quote from Schopenhauer I know well, thank you (although the version I have in mind is not about inventions) ... do not forget that I try to inject water into the engines for more of 10 years ...

But here you are if you replace truth with credible scientific bullshit (airplane style sniffer Giscard) and you reverse the chronological order, it is quite valid also!

So instead of talking on a forum, builds a prototype ...

It seems to me that you already contacted me by email a few years ago ... your project is not new ...

If it was as revolutionary as you claim, a patent is not necessary: if your thing works (what remains to demonstrate) by publicly broadcasting, you will have the money, the glory (and more if affinity) without patent ... with a patent you go back in and especially against the game of capitalism and if it works what you can hope for the best is ... a way to heaven ... But I reassure you now we do not kill, we let die those who disturb (unless they really bother too much) ...

The current version of my engine is from the beginning of the year 2007. The theoretical study was completed in July 2008 (English version in September 2009) and a SOLEAU letter filed with the INPI on the same date. After several failures with potential investors, including one that had 200 million euros to invest, I met by chance on forums from Steorn, an Englishman who spontaneously offered to build the prototype of my engine. He has had the theoretical study in his possession since September 2010 and the manufacturing plans since the beginning of September 2011. The goal is to complete the manufacturing before Christmas 2011.

cordially

RealWheel
0 x
When we will be ble to build engines in according with the real wheel of the Nature, we will Produce energy in unlimited quantities. Nikola Tesla
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Cuicui » 17/10/11, 00:14

RealWheel wrote: The goal is to finish 2011 before Christmas.

What interests us is to know where the engine extracts the energy necessary for its operation.
0 x
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

View RealWheel » 17/10/11, 00:32

Cuicui wrote:
RealWheel wrote: The goal is to finish 2011 before Christmas.

What interests us is to know where the engine extracts the energy necessary for its operation.

At the risk of shocking, but it is so, the motor transforms a static energy into kinetic energy. A particular point of the mechanism is motionless. At this point the static force is applied.
0 x
When we will be ble to build engines in according with the real wheel of the Nature, we will Produce energy in unlimited quantities. Nikola Tesla
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

View nonoLeRobot » 17/10/11, 00:55

It's been a long time since I came, it's nice to see that nothing has changed. A new interlocutor a new magical project and the same arguments but no proto nor experience as usual ...

Everything is still based on the theory while trying to show that it is false.

No need to have new arguments (they already exist in several copies on the forum), but look forward to Christmas.
0 x
Christophe

View Christophe » 17/10/11, 09:58

What nothing has changed? Would you like us to censor this subject?

RealWheel wrote:At the risk of shocking, but it is so, the motor transforms a static energy into kinetic energy. A particular point of the mechanism is motionless. At this point the static force is applied.

static energy in kinetics ???? Késkidi ????

Stop stp from us ...

0 x
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

View RealWheel » 18/10/11, 00:57

Christophe wrote:What nothing has changed? Would you like us to censor this subject?

RealWheel wrote:At the risk of shocking, but it is so, the motor transforms a static energy into kinetic energy. A particular point of the mechanism is motionless. At this point the static force is applied.

static energy in kinetics ???? Késkidi ????

Stop stp from us ...

I will not come back on this forum. No interest in receiving sterile criticism.

For your information however, I have in my cartons several surunitaire machines that work based on a principle of operation different from RealWheel. And when I say that they work, it's with a COP that goes well beyond 200. The principle is so simple that one still wonders why nobody thought of it earlier!
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View dedeleco » 18/10/11, 02:17

The dream continues never really realized since 350 years:
For your information however, I have in my cartons several surunitaire machines that work based on a principle of operation different from RealWheel. And when I say that they work, it's with a COP that goes well beyond 200. The principle is so simple that one still wonders why nobody thought of it earlier!
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Cuicui » 18/10/11, 10:04

RealWheel wrote:I will not come back on this forum. No interest in receiving sterile criticism.

If you want constructive criticism, post information rather than unverifiable speeches.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View elephant » 18/10/11, 10:09

But yes, what good is it to announce things deemed impossible without proof?

We would not like to advertise!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
LUX56
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

View LUX56 » 25/10/11, 15:24

A quick note about the soleau envelope.

I point out to you about the soleau envelope, that it does not constitute a patent and, that are contained is kept secret from the depositary.
The INPI ignores everything about the subject and the content. I have filed one in a personal capacity, and two patents as a professional.
0 x
Nothing is less sure than the uncertain (Pierre DAC)