Ultra Max Power Development in Bangladesh

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Ultra Max Power Development in Bangladesh

by elephant » 29/12/13, 16:37

following the news of Raymon on the subject RAR Energia:

Published: Sunday, December 15, 2013
Student invents technology to produce world's 'cheapest' power
Star Business Report
Energy conversion technology that can produce electricity without any fuel. Photo: UltraMax

Energy conversion technology that can produce electricity without any fuel. Photo: UltraMax

A Bangladeshi student has developed a system that can produce electricity without any fuel, claiming it to be the world's cheapest form of power.
The system known as Heavy Circular Moving Object's Triggering Energy Conversion (HECMOTE) is used to extract energy from the earth's surface.
"The technology is about converting gravitational energy into mechanical energy to generate electrical energy. "Shahid Hossain," said Shahid Hossain, "inventor of the new technology," said Dhaka Reporters Unity yesterday.
Gravitational energy is a potential energy object because of its position in a gravitational field.
Hossain, who is studying for a degree in electrical engineering at a technical college in Uttara, started work on his idea in 2007.
A 100KVA power plant adopting Hossain's technology was set up on an experimental basis in Tongi in 2011, which has been running successfully since then.
Hossain, 29, said the production cost of a kilowatt-hour of electricity would be Tk 0.2 with his system, while it is Tk 14.46 per kwh for a diesel-run plant.
The production of a fossil fuel-run plants.
The operation and maintenance costs are also much lower; a 100MW HECMOTE power plant will cost Tk 1.5 crore a month against Tk 5 crore of a diesel-run plant.
The diesel-run power plant consumes fuel worth Tk 144,000 an hour when the HECMOTE power plant will not use any fuel.
The youth from Dinajpur said it was a lucrative offer of a Canadian firm a few years ago.
Hossain said Bangladesh, an energy-starved nation, would benefit from the invention before it becomes available for others. "I need support from the government to make it commercial, I can not be able to set up a plant capable of producing 100 megawatts of electricity worth crores of taka on my own."
His company, UltraMax Power Development Ltd., plans to set up plants that are within a capacity of 5 megawatts and 10 megawatts.
The life-span of the system is 25 to 30 years, said Hossain.
He believes his invention could create a new dimension in the world's present energy crisis.
Last Modified: 15 days ago

http://archive.thedailystar.net/beta2/n ... est-power/

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory: ... opment_Ltd. (there are 2 photos)

Of course, apart from saying that it's gravitational energy ..... : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 29/12/13, 18:21

The trouble for those who support this project is that there is no gravitational energy, only forces of the same name ...

It's like saying that a spring or a magnet has an energy ...
Last edited by Ahmed the 29 / 12 / 13, 18: 45, 1 edited once.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 29/12/13, 18:39

We can draw energy from gravitational forces through the tide via tidal power plants like the Rance, but of course this has nothing to do with the pseudo-urinary energy ...
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 29/12/13, 18:44

I quote: "super-urinary energy" is a telling slip, isn't it? :P

By the tides or by the waterfalls ... just as we can recover the energy of a compressed spring or a bike at the top of a hill ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 29/12/13, 18:48

And then it feels more ammonia, than the Rance
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 29/12/13, 18:51

You're too strong guys I did well to inform you. It's about it feels rancor since tesla ...
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 30/12/13, 14:18

When we talk about free energy, everyone gets angry why?
Do you think that we live in a world where manipulation is queen on other subjects than the energy I am sure you are able to cite examples.

I like!
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 30/12/13, 14:44

raymon wrote:When we talk about free energy, everyone gets angry why?

We do not get excited, we have fun, nuance!
free energy it is the energy that can be completely converted into mechanical work, it is a term derived from thermodynamics.

Now, the "free energy" you are referring to is to be related to pseudo-scientific hypotheses on the possibility of initiating perpetual movements or of harvesting energy from "zero point" .... it is a fantasy as old as the world, which has fueled numerous conspiracy theories for several decades.
This idea is in complete violation with the principles of thermodynamics!
Before launching projects it is always necessary to establish a theoretical framework, except for free energy, there is not much serious.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 30/12/13, 18:14

Thermodynamics I understood but can you say that all that is said to you 20 hours on tf1 is true or at least was not manipulated?
Can you say that we know everything about physics is right?
Can not we say one day that Einstein is deceived or at least did not understand everything?
Does dark matter exist?
Does one really live in a universe in 3 dimensions or 4 over time?
Why put the theory before practice.

They did not know it was impossible so he did it. Mark Twain
Without believing that everything is conspiracy we can ask ourselves a certain number of questions. The examples of Snowden or wikileaks are interesting.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 30/12/13, 18:29

Can one derive certainties from one's ignorance?Image
This is the approach of thuriféraires of free energy ...

... and it has only a distant relation with the propaganda of the concrete traders ...

Sen-no-senI do not think this obsession is as old as the world; do not you confuse with that of automatons who would replace slaves at Aristotle?
0 x