Meta-physics forum on free energy

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Meta-physics forum on free energy

by coucou789456 » 30/05/10, 19:30

Hello

make the most of this space, it is created especially for you, rather than cluttering up other subjects.

jeff
0 x
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 30/05/10, 20:39

coucou789456 wrote:Hello

you are both wrong and both reason but please do not clutter the subject with your metaphysical remarks.

All the same, all ...
Be careful, we drift dangerously towards foul smelling pojadism.

On the other hand, the object is not to oppose one idea to another.
If an objection is the only thing retained, I have definitely not expressed myself properly, and I am sorry.

The on unit is aptly named.
Beyond unity.

So before "on", you need a unit.
Unity does not mean accepting everything as a whole, but respecting possible projects, which together, form a unit for the common search for possible solutions, based on the common desire to solve a common problem.

UNIT

How is it possible to lead a crusade against a group of technical solutions under the pretext of this or that technical particularity?

It's called, shooting yourself in the foot.
Which is as stupid as it is painful.

What would you say if a group of individuals systematically went to tell cancer therapists using a new method ... "it's impossible, it won't work"

Nothing I suppose, since that is already how it is happening, and yet ...

Wanting to disjoin the human and social aspect of the unitary machines is similar to wanting to heal the human, like a machine, ignoring the sensitive being.

Is it clearer like this? I doubt.

If the goal is to transform this technical aspect of the over-unit problematic, into a discussion of commercial coffee, the pataphysical term would be much more dapper.

I understand that the pill is hard to swallow, but it is thus, everything merges, man, living things, earth and matter.
Everything is one and everything is connected.
0 x
----------------------------------------------

Think global act local ...
et
Do good, that is not emmerdée!

-----------------------------------------------
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 30/05/10, 22:11

outside metaphysics:
The scientific method is not gossip, or religious beliefs, but experimental, measurable, reproducible facts, before all the theoretical models, which currently seem to come out of a madhouse!
So, if I heat my house with 29W HET, mounted on a radiator instead of 20KW, for a whole winter, with EDF, gas, fuel or wood bills, clear and real, there is no longer any question of these churns crazy, but of a tangible, verifiable, reproducible reality, which takes precedence over all the gossip, supposed or crazy, of anyone !!!
http://www.exergiedpo.com/principe.php
Same with car that consumes almost nothing with HET !!
http://heat-solution.com/accueil-f.html
Like everyone, I ask to check freely!
So far each time I have been able to measure the very few accessible systems, there has been an error, or an effect that is too weak to be measurable without unnecessarily getting lost, or even a scam !!
29W instead of 20KW, factor 1000, over months, no more endless muddles, it's immediate !!
http://forums.france2.fr/france2/Enviro ... tm#t307236
Like the numerous perpetual movements, indistinguishable from surunitarians, or others with magnets which are constantly agitated, or pure water motors, or invisible scalar waves like neutrinos, we would like to discern the truth and eliminate the lies and scammers more gifted at pumping our money than proving the reality of their crazy claims!

Afterwards, physics and science have to be reconstructed, if true, but crazy muddy theories, like the supposed ones, are unlikely to be true, only reproducible experiences, allow to prove the explanations and not the arbitrary a priori of our brains !!
: Shock:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 30/05/10, 22:28

Wanting to disjoin the human and social aspect of the unitary machines is similar to wanting to heal the human, like a machine, ignoring the sensitive being.

When I watch my computer or my TV or the magnificent boat, their behavior does not depend on my mood and my sensitive being and they do not become on unitary or being planted in a wave on unitary villain, only by thinking about it with my sensitive human being !!!
The world is stable, reproducible, even with astronomers who measure its properties in the sky, stable at more than 4 decimals for more than 10 billion years !!
0 x
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 31/05/10, 00:05

dedeleco wrote:The world is stable, reproducible, even with astronomers who measure its properties in the sky, stable at more than 4 decimals for more than 10 billion years !!

Reproducible, a necessary condition for the existence of a fact?
My ass.

Imagine that you ignore the LOTO rules, and you are asked to verify if a winner of the strange event named LOTO, could win, and therefore if money, could indeed come from the LOTO game.

Your hierarchical and intellectual level does not allow you to directly check with the god LOTO who does not wish to speak to you.

You go to see thousands of players, the majority say to you, I do not win, my cop is negative, I spend more than I earn. And those who say the contrary, after verification, lie.

Then one day, you meet a big winner. You ask the winner to reproduce the event, because otherwise it is not scientific, it is the doggie. He plays again, he obviously fails, so with authority, you explain to him, that he is crazy and conclude that it is totally impossible to win at LOTO.
Bravo Dedeleco!

Your simplistic, trivial and discriminatory binary approach is anything but scientific. It is simplistic, trivial and discriminatory.

Your employer is not a dog, he assigns you a second mission, that of going to assess the reliability of the production of RAM memories. As you are unaware of the absolute conditions of cleanliness necessary, during your stay in the factory, the RAM produced is all defective, your conclusion will be false again.

Finally the best for last

The observer influences the result, when experimenting on atoms or particles, taken individually, but not in a group, do we agree?
Dedeleco, it is there, the proof that man influences matter, but that to influence it macroscopically ;-), it is the collective group which produces influence, on the basis of a reality common, generally accepted.

A group made entirely of dedeleco will ride in 4L, and will watch Zitrone / Guy Lux, until the end of time.

You don't want to understand, it's your strictest right.
You camp in your precise and invariable certainties, it is still your most respectable right.

You try by all means, to impose on others your immobility, you go beyond your prerogatives.

Look again at what this doctor in physics says, you seem to have recurring difficulties in understanding, what is time, matter, the world and the cosmos.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7ysey ... -temp_tech

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x39bib ... -2sur_news

Thank you

For fun and a smooth finish, remember Gustavo Rol, and you will have an idea of ​​what the human mind is capable of.
http://www.gustavorol.org/francais.htm
0 x

et

coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 31/05/10, 01:11

Good evening

kistinie wrote:You try by all means, to impose on others your immobility, you go beyond your prerogatives.

uh ... he's not the only one doing "that", others may be doing it even without realizing it, which is even worse.

kistinie wrote:On the other hand, the object is not to oppose one idea to another.
If an objection is the only thing retained, I have definitely not expressed myself properly, and I am sorry.

the initial idea of ​​creating this subject does not really have this purpose, but the subject in which you debate is I would say practical and all the posts should relate to the subject exclusively, apart from any other consideration. it is not only valid for the subject I am talking about but for all the subjects of the forum.

jeff
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 31/05/10, 01:22

Quantum mechanics is better than LOTO, and we reproduce it better than LOTO, scientifically !!
And better than the multiplication of time arbitrary theory, it multiplies the kistinies of totally different characters in a multitude of parallel worlds (Everett), telling different stories !!!
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Th%C3%A9orie_d%27Everett
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-worlds_interpretation
And this is the exact result of the equations of quantum mechanics proven and verified in its experimental predictions to 9 decimals !! by summing up on all possible stories (Fermat - Feynman diagrams) and above all without introducing absurd egocentrism advocating the influence of our thought changing the world more than the thought of an earthworm, capable of making an energy on unit !!
But these worlds ignore each other without unitary in each of them and as all the worlds are possible we only exist in a world where life is possible with parameters drawn by the hair, even incomprehensible !!!
The experimental reality of our universe surpasses all the arbitrary fantasies imaginable without proof of our mind !!
0 x
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 31/05/10, 13:49

dedeleco wrote:Quantum mechanics is better than LOTO, and we reproduce it better than LOTO, scientifically !!
The experimental reality of our universe surpasses all the arbitrary fantasies imaginable without proof of our mind !!

"If you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics. ...
R. Feynman

I understood everything how it works, it's me that right 9 digits after the decimal point
Dedeleco

All is said ;-)

Dedeleco, a little modesty and start by repairing your standard model that shits thoroughly with the Pulsars that contradict it, also find your boson that you are looking for since 64, or the beautiful dark matter that you will continue to search as long as we will give cash for.

There are thousands of experiments, carried out at the author's expense, and which main stream science refuses to see (except for military purposes, of course), and which have demonstrated that man influences matter. The glass of rice experience can be replicated by everyone
http://spiritpartage.forumactif.com/l-e ... ht=diamant

A beginning of scientific answer is brought by the study of DNA and its influence on the gravitational field.
http://www.arsitra.org/yacs/articles/vi ... n-yan-mohr

I therefore let you hammer your certainties, and if it is not already done, I suggest you to apply for a place of great manitou at the church of Zététologie. I feel you are tailor-made for this job of exterminating the heretic who is experimenting or even a dowser with his wand, is considered as a crook, by these charming boys.

And about impossible facts, Rol, Gustavo Rol, do you like?
http://www.gustavorol.org/francais.htm
0 x

et

Christophe

by Christophe » 31/05/10, 17:22

dedeleco wrote:29W instead of 20KW, factor 1000, over months, no more endless muddles, it's immediate !!
http://forums.france2.fr/france2/Enviro ... tm#t307236
Like the numerous perpetual movements, indistinguishable from surunitarians, or others with magnets which are constantly agitated, or pure water motors, or invisible scalar waves like neutrinos, we would like to discern the truth and eliminate the lies and scammers more gifted at pumping our money than proving the reality of their crazy claims!

Their site which (already) no longer speaks volumes ...

Firefox cannot find the server at abdi-idf.fr

It was probably very serious : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Mrgreen:

Unless you are talking about HET

Dixit: "Hydro Electrothermal vibration dimensioned"
ImageImage

In addition, the het system has been evaluated, measured and certified by the National Metrology and Testing Laboratory.

Who saw the return please?
0 x
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 31/05/10, 19:24

Christophe wrote:
Their site which (already) no longer speaks volumes ...

Firefox cannot find the server at abdi-idf.fr

It was probably very serious : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Mrgreen:

Unless you are talking about HET

Dixit: "Hydro Electrothermal vibration dimensioned"
ImageImage

I do not fully understand the "metaphysical" content of this message, on the other hand, it seems to me to detect the jubilation of a possible failure.

When a ropel unscrews on a new path in the Andes, or a solo sailor disappears in a passage never attempted, you organize a party?
0 x

et

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"