Toroidal transformer

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
patou
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Toroidal transformer

by patou » 07/12/10, 21:16

Good evening
I absolutely wanted to let you know:

http://www.magnetosynergie.com/Pages-Fr ... que-01.htm

it may be interesting.

Has anyone ever tried this principle?

patou
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 08/12/10, 09:18

I have a nice toroidal transformer in my garage with a secondary 220V already wound in my garage: I'm going to try to laugh, but I don't believe it: it certainly has a measurement error with a nice phase shift somewhere : Cry:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 08/12/10, 09:59

this principle has been known since the origin of the transformer. it avoids the losses of the magnetic field. but the problem is in the design and realization of power transformers to mount the windings on the circuits where it is easier to engage the windings on an open circuit (then closed) than to wind on a closed circuit directly
0 x
every morning you look naked in a large ice after 3 minutes you will see that your home and your worst picture ......
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 08/12/10, 10:25

It seems likely that the power of lamp A is reduced by (at least) what is recovered by lamp B.

And therefore that there is no creation of energy, but only transfer.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 08/12/10, 11:50

misleading,
It is important to remember that you are working with harmonics and resonant frequencies.

is the almost hidden crucial information that makes the analysis complex but with energy conservation and Maxwell !!
Whoever made the video, understood well, but presented it in a mysterious way !!
It is not a simple transformer, but resonant circuits coupled with transformer.
The properties of the torus are crucial.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 08/12/10, 12:25

You have said too much or not enough Deledeco ... so, do you believe it?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 08/12/10, 13:51

elephant wrote:You have said too much or not enough Deledeco ... so, do you believe it?
I understand that he believes - like me - that the assembly works, but does not create energy.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 08/12/10, 14:47

LOL!

With half the voltage umne lamp still lights enough so that we do not realize the difference, so it is a scam!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
navel
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by navel » 08/12/10, 15:01

And on the second circuit, we also install a winding, and so on.
That way, a guy can power an entire city with his switch. Awesome! : Lol:
0 x
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 08/12/10, 21:06

for those interested in technology:

I practiced this kind of winding on a toric magnetic circuit. for this two half shells mounted on the circuit were assembled so as to rotate on the circuit and mechanically driven. wafers of several turns were wound up which were then fixed on the circuit; the wires were impregnated with varnish to immobilize and isolate them. these wafers were then coupled in series (or series / parallel) for electrical continuity and the work presented in the clip was partly done mechanically
on larger diameters I had wound square and hollow section conductors for special transformer windings (they were traversed by coolants)
as for the description of the experience, hardly speaking the language, I did not really understand the demonstration
0 x
every morning you look naked in a large ice after 3 minutes you will see that your home and your worst picture ......